How about a little earlier this Sunday to OBI ?

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to get you guys to meet at Carvel by 8:30 this Sunday morning. This way we can get some good spots at OBI and get there before people are leaving.

Dimitrios,JW,Charlie,Vinny and ??? You in ???

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Need to stay on Island this sunday for afternoon family events, want to drive early, Twin let me know if you are definitely in (no rain) and Ill be there 8:15 ready to leave by 8:30.................JW

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are directions to our meeting place for those who dont know:

we are gonna meet 1 mile south of the LIE Long Island Expwy (495) off Exit 51 at the CARVEL ICE CREAM parking lot by 8:15 and 8:30 would be the deadline and when we leave for Oak Beach which is by Captree State park. Feel free to come along for a cruise. :2tu:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'll be there..count me in. how bout we head over to the track afterwards for a few runs at westhampton? :headbang:

I think you are officially addicted to the 1/4 mile,
you track head you ! ;)

i love it. so much fun. just think it. we are a second and a half slower than cars that pull wheelies right next to you.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome!!.should be about 10 of us so far..this is turning out to be pretty good turn out. if the jersey crew shows up and we get LIRacer to come out with his new viper we will have an easy 15+ cars pulling into OBI. :headbang:

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather is going to be perfect.

The guy I sold my Steel Gray car is going also.

We need more people...

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to clear it up. We are meeting at Carvel at 8:00 and will leave by 8:30 to meet you at OBI by 9:00.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,
Any of my NY bretherin have an extra front pilot sport in 18". Just found a hole in my sidewall and I have been sidelined. Was going to meet up with ya'll, but don't think I can keep up with the doughnut on. Couldn't have happened on a nicer weekend!

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys - i'm out for tomorrow

i was just out in the car, wailed on it in second gear, then immediately smelled antifreeze

got it back to the garage a mile away, and it was pouring out pretty bad. cant tell exactly where its coming from. seems like the bottom of the engine block. hopefully a hose or something, i pray its not a head gasket.

anyways, cant tell too much til i can get it on a lift.

next time she's healthy again, i'll be sure to meet up.