How do I fix license plate holes in front clip??

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Both my gen 3 & 4 car I asked the dealer not to install the license plate holder on the front even though they are mandatory here in Ontario. When I bought the GTS it was already on there, first I thought I lucked out because the screws where under the nose with just scuff bumpers on the nose to keep from rubbing. But once I pulled plate off it has screws under the plate right into the nose on the white stripes:mad: Anyone have any idea if its worth to get them filled and white blended in or just leave it? I'm sure a quality body shop could do it but just want to know if anyone had any experience with this and how the end result looked.

OP
OP
B

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The front is almost flawless and wanted to put a clearbra on it but figured fix the holes before doing it. Besides that damn plate just looks nasty up front had they put in the middle like that removable one maybe wouldn't be so bad.

OP
OP
B

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes I seen it but unfortunately previous owner already drilled the holes so have to figure out how to fix those holes without looking like there was anything done.

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it to a body shop. Shouldn't be too difficult to put some epoxy in there and repaint the stripes.

I'll second that. I hit a blown out truck tire and gouged up the underside of my fascia and broke the little air dam loose. A body shop near my house fixed all the scratches and repaired the little air dam, repainted and clearcoated the whole fascia for $325.00. Looked like new.

ultradriver10000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm about to pull mine off to get painted for the same reason. I'm thinking about pulling out the marker corner lights and having them filled in as well. I've always hated the trailer marker lights on the viper lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi