How do I PM the current administrator

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
25 minutes and no reply? Is there no supervision on this forum? no current administrator? I can't wait any longer, I'll check back later.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kelly is a moderator, he could probably help.

kcobean

Or Chris (VCA Treasurer)

Y2K5SRT

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
25 minutes and no reply? Is there no supervision on this forum? no current administrator? I can't wait any longer, I'll check back later.
I hope you aren't serious about this "25 minute" thing. Please understand that this site is administered 100% by VOLUNTEERS that get absolutely NOTHING from the VCA to compensate them for their time spent here. All have real jobs that they depend upon to feed their families. Hanging out 24/7 on this site to be able to answer questions within 25 minutes is asking a bit much. No, make that WAY too much.

Sorry for the slightly bad attitude with the reply, but I have spent the last four hours addressing VCA and website issues from my hotel room when I should be enjoying the last couple days of my annual vacation with my family. But that isn't your problem, of course. I volunteered for the job and thus bear the responsibilities to take care of our membership to the absolute best of my ability. Sorry you didn't get a reply more quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine