how do keep new viper clean?

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should I wash it with the hose water or some other form of water? What kind of polishing or waxing should I use and on the leather and interior what do you guys recommend, I just recently got a 5k mile gts blue and white 97, mint condition and I want to keep it like that. Thanks in advance to all that reply.

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
With some of the "stables" I've read about around here and some of the mileage I've seen cars get sold with, I think when a Viper gets dirty, you're supposed to sell it and buy a new one :eek: :p ;)

Santo

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after driving mine around I would take a california car duster over it before covering it up. I'd clean up the brake dust with a wet rag as well. This also prevents washing it all the time which for me would increase the threat for scratches.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never washed my 98.
Always used Meguires quick detailer after each drive, followed by a polish and wax.

Do a search under WAX, Zaino, etc

Good luck and congrats!

Gotta love those Blue and Whites!

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get the bugs off after a long drive. If the water doesn't "bead", it is time for wax. The folks on this forum use every wax known to man, and love them. Your choice. Most importantly, learn the car well BEFORE you squeeze it, they will BITE you and quickly. Enjoy. :2tu:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with water as long as you do it right. Remember the car is made to be driven in all weather. It's factory tested from -20 to 120. It's a car for cristsakes not a crystal chandelier.

S

Stang7900

I would distill your own water then wash it with a sterile white glove. Then use some man spackle to condition the seats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness