How do you make a multi avatar???

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the ones some of you have that change every few seconds with 3 or 4 different avatar pics...How is that done?? Thanks...Al

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gif animator. If you send me the pics you want in your avatar I can make one for you.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somewhere online there is a .gif animator that doesn't have to be downloaded. You just upload your pics and it makes it for you and you save the resulting file. Anyone have the link? I think Big-n-Italian posted it several months ago, but I can't find it now.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somewhere online there is a .gif animator that doesn't have to be downloaded. You just upload your pics and it makes it for you and you save the resulting file. Anyone have the link? I think Big-n-Italian posted it several months ago, but I can't find it now.

Did they do yours? I think the timing is off or one of the girls has really short legs...:rolaugh::):rolaugh:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh BIG did mine:)

I was LOOKIN' for that link too, thanks for posting it

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work for beer and pork skins during the day. Like a hot bath to freshen up when finished. A steak for dinner is proper after working the estate.

Which room should I start on? :dunno:

the ESTATE?:lmao:

pork SKINS?

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys...I will try it myself and if I have troble doing it I will take you up on your offer Tony...Thanks...Al