How is they?

CS14

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do anyone knows anything about the company Racing Solutions in Bridgeport, Texas. How are they to do business with?

OP
OP
C

CS14

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I’m not a full member so I have limited possibly then it comes to the search function. I appreciate if you are willing to send me a private message on this issue.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RSI used to have a lot of issues. A LOT.
i believe they were bought and now run by a different bunch of guys. im personally not too trusting of that stuff so id stay away if it were me.

there have been a few guys recently say they had good dealings with them though.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be fine to use them. They are also marketing some parts....even custom parts such as fuel hangers that really help the Viper community out.

3520henri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used them just recently. My TT was running like crap, so they came and picked up the car in an enclosed trailer at no charge an hour away, they found some melted wires from the main wiring harness, replaced those,installed a new cam sensor, plugs and wires, tuned the car for two days, and sent it back to my house in an enclosed trailer. Very fair on price for the work that they do. The bill was around $1100 including parts and labor.

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently used them. Purchased there triple fuel hanger and accompanying parts. Also had them tune my car. No issues at all from my standpoint and Will was always willing to answer any questions I had.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used them just recently. My TT was running like crap, so they came and picked up the car in an enclosed trailer at no charge an hour away, they found some melted wires from the main wiring harness, replaced those,installed a new cam sensor, plugs and wires, tuned the car for two days, and sent it back to my house in an enclosed trailer. Very fair on price for the work that they do. The bill was around $1100 including parts and labor.

Whoah, that sounds like a smokin deal. Almost can't get anything for a grand these days.

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Is this the same RSI that was in Houston,Tx, then moved to Calif.? :dunno: I purchased a used 06 TT/RSI car last year that I believe the original owner had some issues, but I have over 8,000 miles on it & it ran like a swiss watch. The only "trouble" I've had was I recently ran thru some heavy rain & it caused the engine to miss badly & kill the engine.:crazy2:

OP
OP
C

CS14

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for al the input guys. It seems like most of the negative input is related to the previously owners /company and are issues related to work they have done in their shop. My issue is related to how they are when it comes to parts and deliveries. Have they delivered as they promised?

3520henri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey La Viper, is the car running better now and was it just a one time deal? Did you get caught in the rain or what, and did you keep driving in it? Do you have air filters on your turbos?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte