How many multiple Viper owners are in here?

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several muti-Viper families in our club, but one guy and his wife have 5. I wonder if that is the record? Included in those 5 is a blu/whte RT/10 and a white mamba SRT.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One, but if I can sell my Harley, I would like to get a Gen I car.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only have one, but Chuck lets me sit in his from time to time. If would not have bought 2 Harleys last year I would have gotten a Blue/White GTS. Have to have that 1 day.
Oh, if you guys only knew the story behind Terry's Harleys. Suffice it to say, if the Harley store keeps hiring more babes Terry is going to buy more Harleys. Maybe I'll get to pick out the next one. LOL

BTW Terry, I got the truck tonight and will drop it off Thursday night so you'll have it for the weekend.

I have only one; would like two.
Can I still stay in the club - puleeeeeaze?
NO!!! Go get another Viper!

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friend of mine asked me why would you want to own two Vipers
My first response - why would anyone wnat to own anything else
Second Response - one for the track and .....................................the other one for the track too!!!

KACasby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three, 98GTS, 01 Spirit of America RT/10, 03SRT/10.

4783vipers-thumb.jpg

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear God,

Please let my trip to Chile be safe and fun. And let me get back to get a good job. And most importantly, please please please let me get my first Viper soon...I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE!!!.....lol

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 Vipers here. I can't bring myself to sell one when I move up so it has become sort of a collection. Waiting for the new coupe!

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a red '97 GTS, traded for an Graphite '02 GTS. Then bought an '03 SRT10. Kept them both for a few weeks and decided that I did not need the GTS an more. Man, I miss the GTS more every time I see one...I may end up a member of the 2+ Viper Club again real soon :headbang:

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have owned a total of 8 Vipers......had 4 at one time, sold the black SRT (3,000 miles)a few months ago....still have red '03 SRT(120 miles), '02 Final Edition ACR(400 miles) and '02 graphite/stripes ACR (3,000 miles)......my daughter has had 4 Vipers...'94 red, '94 black, '97 red GTS and a 2001 yellow RT....she also had 2 at one time....

Docta Vipa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
3 here too! Red SRT, Blue with White stripes GTS, and Red with White stripes GTS...
To bad they are all on my dresser :( !

One can only wish..

Isn't honesty refreshing? :)

Who am I kidding? I have a yellow 2001 GTS ACR and a yellow 2001 Z06. Wouldn't mind an SRT-10 hardtop (hint hint) - c'mon DC.