How many paxton users are there?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problems here either.

One thing that should be added is if additional performance was attained in some manner (heads, headers, exhaust, fuel or spark mapping, fuel shut-off rpm, etc.) as those things will impact the reliability significantly. I think anyone who pushes the Paxton above its standard power of around 650 RWHP with a stock engine is pushing the envelope and will probably pay for it in the end.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Paying now. See post on blow by.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald is making 800 horse at the rear wheel, Gen2 stock bottom end with over 55,000 miles on it and he ran a 10.4 this weekend at Bradenton. He also had DLM add the upgrades to his car. We should all have his luck.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have really enjoyed the Paxton S/C on my '05 SRT-10 and have experienced zero problems. The accelaration is truly amazing with this set-up. If I buy a new SRTC, it will go straight from the dealer to RSI in Houston for another Paxton installation.

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far intermittent squeaky belt (3000 miles}.

Power is equal to the NOS 5180 kit {150hp} without the need
to fill bottles.

I highly recommend it.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DLM paxton supercharged here :2tu: The car has been bullet proof for about two years now and performs like the day I got it. The charger makes the car bad asp and a load more fun to drive...LOVE IT!!!
-lou :headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960