How much (ballpark) to put white vinyl stripes over silver painted stripes?

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also have my eye on the RED GTS for sale in Canada.

For anyone that has ever imported a used car from Canada, do you know how much this usually costs?

Also, how much does it cost (ballpark), to put white vinyl stripes over silver painted stipes...... on a red GTS w/ silver stipes????

Thanks

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must have snagged a good deal. Usually its us canadians importing cars from the US because you car deals are better there. This is the first time I've heard of the opposite

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
About $300 is what I was quoted to redo mine in Orlando which your not far from.

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He sponsored my last car, Carbon Wraps in Winter Park area. He has a facebook page as well... let him know Josh that had the Matte White Evo sent you.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sort of interesting, the Gen II Viper back bumper area which would seem simple to stripe, is very difficult. If you want to grade an installer, look at the rear bumper of a Viper.

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So have to take my viper to the states one day and tripes there. I got a quote yesterday here in alberta. $1100 to repaint my bumper and pretty nuch a full car paint to do stripes (have to talk to the manager to get that price).

Inedaviper-what province is your viper coming from?

OP
OP
G

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The one I am considering buying is "just north of Maine" according to the current owner.

Cookie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must have snagged a good deal. Usually its us canadians importing cars from the US because you car deals are better there. This is the first time I've heard of the opposite

I actually bought it from a guy on this site 2 years ago. The market in Canada is a lot smaller than it is in the US for these cars and where I'm right on the border it makes sense for me to advertise there.

The one I am considering buying is "just north of Maine" according to the current owner.

It's in New Brunswick. I'm 20 mins from the top of interstate 95.

OP
OP
G

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I actually bought it from a guy on this site 2 years ago. The market in Canada is a lot smaller than it is in the US for these cars and where I'm right on the border it makes sense for me to advertise there.

It's in New Brunswick. I'm 20 mins from the top of interstate 95.

Cookie, who is the member that you bought it from? I'm assuming the Viper currently has a Canadian title right? Also can you give me the VIN, and do you know how many total owners it has had? Thanks for the vid you sent me, but it was really windy and when you get a chance please send another video of the exhaust when it's not windy. An aggressive cam loping sound is very important to me. Thanks again, you can text or PM the VIN if you want.

Cookie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PM sent. Yes it has a Canadian title. There is no problem sending it back to the US. I have all the info that you asked for as well. you can give me a call, Pm or email me.