How much would a set of2008 factory polished "H" wheels go for with tires?

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am maybe thinking about swapping out my wheels if I can get enough for them and seeing how brand new they've got a pretty hefty price tag, I was thinking I could buy a set of new wheels for how much these could sell for used. They've got good tread on the tires and only one scuff on them so I'd say they are in pretty good shape!

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Need more information such as the type of tires (PS2's, run craps, etc.). Pictures of your wheels along with the actual thread depth and whether or not the center caps and TPMS sensors are included.

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well currently I am deployed so I can't get real time photos but it's getting a bunch of custom work done so maybe I can have the company working on it snap a few photos. I am pretty sure they are PS2's with less than 5,000 miles on them. I will also have to verify those TPMS sensors as well but overall, I am looking to see an estimation about how much they are worth at a 8-9/10 condition 10 being brand new. Thanks guys :usa:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They come from the factory with PS2s in 2008, so it's a very high probability they are what they have. Depending on tread wear, I think $3000 is fair. The H spokes just aren't as desirable as 5 spokes...

rudedawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
H-Rims new from the dealer with the sensors will run you $5400.00. If your PS2's are like new as you indicate selling them as used are worth $800.00 so I Guess $3000.00 to $3500.00 would be a pretty good deal for someone.