How Stupid Is This??

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my parts guy asked me to borrow my 05 dodge ram srt-10 commemorative edition to drive up to PA for a car show. I tell him nicely not a chance and he cancels the hood pad that i have had on order since october. The hood pad is on backorder and the ETA is in august. i mean what kind of person does this?? this is ******** what would you do??

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very simple, never spend one dollar at that dealership ever again and id tell his boss and owner why.

find a new dealership

usurbrain

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So not cool.... GM of the store needs to know if not the owner. You should ask for a free hood pad now...

my parts guy asked me to borrow my 05 dodge ram srt-10 commemorative edition to drive up to PA for a car show. I tell him nicely not a chance and he cancels the hood pad that i have had on order since october. The hood pad is on backorder and the ETA is in august. i mean what kind of person does this?? this is ******** what would you do??

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which dealership is it?

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wax his corvette? Quit seeing his wife on the side? Start seeing his wife on the side? Give him an *********** pump?
The possibilities are limitless!!!!!

OP
OP
Q

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wax his corvette? Quit seeing his wife on the side? Start seeing his wife on the side? Give him an *********** pump?
The possibilities are limitless!!!!![/QUOTE

the guy cant afford a fish fry on a friday at half price. he cant even afford his cell phone so why would i trust him with my ride ya know

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That ***** dude. Seriously, I would not give him anymore business if they are gonna pull stuff like this.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The possibilities are limitless!!!!!

hehe...i would talk to his boss and mention you posted how ****ty the dealership is.
He may or may not do anything but i would go elsewhere regardless. **** that place.

OP
OP
Q

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, call the owner. If he doesn't run the dealership directly it would be good for him to know what kind of people the manager employs there.

now its just gonna prolong my wait iv already been waiting sonce october what a di#k

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now its just gonna prolong my wait iv already been waiting sonce october what a di#k

Well, that ship has sailed. You've already been screwed there. I don't know if your order can be reinstated, so to speak. Have you considered trying to buy it from one of the Viper site supporters, or is this one of those things that can't be mailed easily?

OP
OP
Q

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that ship has sailed. You've already been screwed there. I don't know if your order can be reinstated, so to speak. Have you considered trying to buy it from one of the Viper site supporters, or is this one of those things that can't be mailed easily?

It's just a hood pad for a 2006 dodge viper Chrysler switched venders that's what the hold up is

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why do you insist buying it from this place????
Get it mail ordered from Chuck or ANYWHERE else.
Guy just screwed you and you still want to spend money there???

I would call his boss and take care of business. Then call Chuck Tator.

OP
OP
Q

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do you insist buying it from this place????
Get it mail ordered from Chuck or ANYWHERE else.
Guy just screwed you and you still want to spend money there???

I would call his boss and take care of business. Then call Chuck Tator.

Just dissapointed that's all

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is a blessing actually, as now you know who you are dealing with. I would just send a letter directed to the GM of the dealership explaining your side of the story and tell them you won't spend a penny more over there...and leave it at that.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The possibilities are limitless!!!!![/QUOTE

the guy cant afford a fish fry on a friday at half price. he cant even afford his cell phone so why would i trust him with my ride ya know

NEVER lend your expensive vehicle to anyone. You're stuck sharing with wife and kids sometimes - there are no other obligations. And renting is a different insurance class. Does the guy have a license? Seen it? What collateral was he going to give you to hold? ETc ETc.

Call the owner and the manager. There isn't such a thing as a GM (except for trade-in?) at a Dodge dealership is there?

I'd be asking them to call JonB so they could pay for my pad.

Ted

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call the GM or boss and then call Tator. JonB or Woodhouse and get another order going. If its on backorder. You are not losing any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960