How tall are you Viper owners?

BarryBum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as for me, a future Viper owner, I am 6'4" approx. 280lbs.
Just wondering how big you other Viper owners are and how you fit/feel in the cockpit?
I know this may be personal, if it bothers you, don't respond. :2tu:

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6'5 255. Was 290 but decided to shed a few. Had a 98 and have a 05. I fit ok. Could have used a little more leg room in the 98 without a dead pedal. Sits fit well in both cars. Although I had a 2' lowering kit installed on both.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6'-3" and 300lbs when i got the viper. had a seat lowering kit installed too. then lost another 45 pounds so im down to 255 and fit a little better but it was fine when i got the car when i was heavier

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5'9" and 188lbs I fit perfectly. Hardest part of being a Viper owner at any size is getting in and out without scuffing side sills. That is a labor of love though. Good luck in your search.

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6'2", 299 1 inch lowering kit installed I get in get out who cares what other folks think. By the way their thinking, "I wish I had a viper like that big DUDE..........................."

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6' 3", 245. I bought my Viper after building a Shelby Cobra replica so after being crammed into the Cobra, the Viper has been was great

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6'6" 230lbs (gained a few after giving up BBall!)

2" seat lowering kit helped a LOT! Might have mine for sale here soon! :D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hardest part for me is getting my size 13 shoe past the doors without scuffing.

worst part is i usually wear sneakers and they dont give (or bend) as much as the docksiders i wear at times.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6'4" 275lbs size 14 shoe. I installed the 1" seat lowering kit and fit like a glove. I am more long legged so it if I were any longer, I probably wouldn't have gotten the Viper.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Barry, is that your Cuda? N-i-i-i-ice!

6' 3.5" w/o shoes. 235-240#, depending on my cake eating habits that week!

Before I bought the GTS, I used to think it might be a tight fit, but have found it to be comfy. That headlight switch never makes contact with my knee.

I use the 2" Northwind lowering kit, shimmed up a BUNCH on the front two bolts, to restore the bucket angle and feel.

No problems!

Can't fit in the SRT Coupe, though. Even with the seat all the way back, and the seat back tilted all the way rearward, or any combination of the two, my head still rubs the roof. Only a full bald headed shave could give me clearance, but that wouldn't help with the helmet on. I suppose there is a seeat lowering kit for the SRT.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, this is not like an average contest. 5'10" and 190. Gawd I feel small after reading this.

No VW commercial jokes please.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6', 205 lbs. Fits me fine, even for long distance (1700 miles in two days) trips. No seat lowering, completely stock.