How tall are you Viper owners?

Mr B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6'4 well-insulated abs at 300#.Size 15 shoe is more of a problem than height/weight. When I put my foot in it...

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[******]? You guys are freakin monsters. Everyone here practicaly is 6"+ something and weighs 230+.
Some saying 6'6 300 ponds ripped haha yah right! I call [******], lets see some pics of you guys!

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6'3" 245, and ripped.

Well maybe not, but I was ripped when I was 25. The important part is I fit in the SRT without any problems. Don't have the lowering kit, but I may put one in at some time in the future.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUCD VPR said: "[******]? You guys are freakin monsters. Everyone here practicaly is 6"+ something and weighs 230+.
Some saying 6'6 300 ponds ripped haha yah right! I call [******], lets see some pics of you guys!"

Too funny!! I do not know about the rest of the country but down here in South Florida six inches and 230 pounds equals a case of Elephantiasis. Google the word. You will see a photo of what this person looks like.

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JUCD VPR said: "[******]? You guys are freakin monsters. Everyone here practicaly is 6"+ something and weighs 230+.
Some saying 6'6 300 ponds ripped haha yah right! I call [******], lets see some pics of you guys!"

Too funny!! I do not know about the rest of the country but down here in South Florida six inches and 230 pounds equals a case of Elephantiasis. Google the word. You will see a photo of what this person looks like.

6" and 230# in Pa is more like a big ****

Yellow_OC_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6'-2" 210- My hair brushes on the headliner and I find myself driving with my head titled to the side. Impossible to see street lights and impossible to see anybody in cars around me because the top of the window is really low. I need the seat lowering kit badly. I find it pretty uncomfortable but I love it! Forget wearing a helmet on track day...I would have to lay down!

CreteViperMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6'7" 230lbs. 2" lowering kit. Can only bring steering while down 1 notch. I need to stop every 75 miles or so while highway driving to stretch. However, it is better to look good than to feel good. I LOVE MY CAR!!!

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6'2" 235lb.....now a washed up has been...you want the seat lowering kit FOR SURE. Makes a huge difference....but then...the chickies can't drive your car :(

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 6'-4" With the 1" drop kit I fit in fine length wise.

I find that I'm just a bit wide for the newer seats though at 220lbs. My GTS was definitely more comfortable in that respect.

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5'4"

do I have to tell my weight?

:)

Of course, but you may subtract 10 ar 20 lbs if you are "thinking of going on a diet in the near future" ;)

BTW I asked a friend if there is anything hotter than a chick driving a Viper...his response was ...

" not on this planet" :cool:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5'4"

do I have to tell my weight?

:)

Of course, but you may subtract 10 ar 20 lbs if you are "thinking of going on a diet in the near future" ;)

BTW I asked a friend if there is anything hotter than a chick driving a Viper...his response was ...

" not on this planet" :cool:

GOOD ANSWER :nana:

Ok, I've let this thread go on LONG enough

:needpics:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang