how to identify cats

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what is the easiest way to identify standard cats from hi-flow versions.is it possible that some hi-flow cats look identical to the stock ones , are there any pictures of the differences? we are in the middle of re-fitting a mopar cat back but don't want to carry on if the cats are stock , thanks.

Reaction score
According to my issue of "Cat Fancy" magazine, the hi flow ones are the cats with the bobbed tails! Someone else will have to supply the pictures and numbers and a streight answer. Sorry, I couldn't resist. LOL

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,
I've got pics I can email you of the euro stock cats, which would of been on your brothers car at some stage, Not sure if Wayne removed them when fitting the mopar exhaust

I can say the RT high flows I fitted, were absolutely nothing like the euro OE cats

OP
OP
N

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Neil ,that will be a great help as I am trying to get my brother to change to the hi-flow cats while he has got the cill off the car (for inspection of the mopar which sounds like it's blowing). I noticed that the cats fitted to his car have flexi pipes attached .