How to repay a VCA member's help?

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's about that time of year for me to start the viper search! In two weeks or so I'll be asking VCA members if they wouldn't mind looking at out of state cars.

My question is this - what is the usual way to repay someone for checking out a car for a future VCA member?

Thanks!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100 million dollars!

A thank you is usually enough. I have looked at a couple cars for folks, including Scherzberg. Oddly enough I found out a long time after I looked at the car that he actually sells things and was selling a vec 3. He remembered I looked at the car for him and knocked quite a bit off the price (I completely forgot it was him that I looked at the car for).

OP
OP
S

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, great ideas! Glad no one asked to bang my girlfriend. :lmao:

100 million dollars!

A thank you is usually enough. I have looked at a couple cars for folks, including Scherzberg. Oddly enough I found out a long time after I looked at the car that he actually sells things and was selling a vec 3. He remembered I looked at the car for him and knocked quite a bit off the price (I completely forgot it was him that I looked at the car for).

Well, good news! The 06 vert listed in the classifieds is about an hour from you. I'm hoping a couple other cheaper cars check out, but if they look rough I'd consider the car near you. I don't mind covering your costs plus something extra if you don't mind looking.

Edit: Never mind, it USED to be listed in the classifieds, but is still for sale. Looks like it's in Weymouth, MA.

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SlayerLS1:3029249 said:
Thanks, great ideas! Glad no one asked to bang my girlfriend. :lmao:

Hmmm...now that you mention it...I'll need a pic first, but then I'll look at any Viper in the midwest for you! :lmao:

OP
OP
S

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm...now that you mention it...I'll need a pic first, but then I'll look at any Viper in the midwest for you! :lmao:

Hahaha thanks...I think. :D

One other question - where's the best place to ask for someone to look at these cars? I can't post in any of the regional forums yet.

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you ask here, usually someone will post it in the regional forums for you. Otherwise email the regional president and they'll give you some names and emails

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks...I think. :D

One other question - where's the best place to ask for someone to look at these cars? I can't post in any of the regional forums yet.

In the generational forum of the car you're looking at. Those are the most visited forums and should get you a good candidate (probable current owner of same Gen as well) to look at the car.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get them a Visa gift card. They can use it for anything, including more Viper stuff!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang