How would you get a reprint of the factory build/ window sticker sheet?

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i do not think it is possible. it is just a computer print out only 5-6 line items. i have one(i got it when i did a factory delv, actually going to visit the car going down the line) and someone said "hy dont you take this before it get thrown out". that was for my '01 RT

Frank Barefield

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Adam and Sylvan- I saw on Barrett-Jackson a few weeks ago that Chevy can remake the old price and option window stickers, just give them the vin #. Seems strange Dodge doesn't have that capability. :confused:
Frank

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
try ebay...there is someone that does have reproduced ones available..not sure about a 98 though!

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is reproducing the window stickers if i remember correctly, not the build sheet that accompanies the car down the assembly process. this sheet is really no big deal, it is computer paper(the continous feed type w/ the holes running down both sides), contains shipping codes, customer p/u or not, stripes, VIN , ect.. The copy also is not printed very dark although mine is 4yrs old now(from my '01 RT). If you really want let me know and i might be able to fax it for you(though it may not even be dark enough to get to copy or fax)

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might scan one and then go in and make the neccessary changes if there is a program that would let you (font, etc)

Frank Barefield

Viper Owner
Reaction score
try ebay...there is someone that does have reproduced ones available..not sure about a 98 though!

Hemibeep-Found the guy on e bay and ordered one for a 2001 ACR. They have stickers for lots of cars available. Leaves out the last of the serial #s, but that's ok. Only cost $5.95. Went to Dodge/Books & Manuals/searched for "window sticker" and there it was. Thanks for the lead.
Frank

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he just copying an original and xing out the last for digits or custom printing them based on an original?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They acutally just sent me a bunch of info. Looks like it might be the info you guys were talking about. I think the representitive got confused.

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are 3rd party services that do reproductions for old Fords and Chevys. Guess there's not enough demand for Dodge?

Frank Barefield

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is he just copying an original and xing out the last for digits or custom printing them based on an original?

Joe-E Bay item # 2471198108. It is a replica that is 8 1/2 x 11 in size . It is laser printed and is based on an original. I ordered one (what the heck) and we'll see how good it is.
The proper path to the item is

E Bay Motors
Manuals and Literature
Cars & Trucks
Dodge
Then insert "window sticker" in the search field and hit the search button.
There will be a list of various Dodge window stickers at the bottom of the page.

Frank