Huge SVS Sale

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the person that's buying all of the interior parts is bringing the site down...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I traded emails with Ron Jr. last week. He said the site was hacked and hoped to have it up soon.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed a few months back when this thread opened, got a response they would look into my list, and then nothing. But way to bump a thread back from the grave!

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed a few months back when this thread opened, got a response they would look into my list, and then nothing. But way to bump a thread back from the grave!

2 weeks after this thread went up our website was hacked. It was down for 2 months and just recently went back online. We use our website as a means to help organize the parts and get back to customers with prices. Please resend your list if you're still interested in any of the sale parts.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not sure exactly when, but I am starting my search now. I intend to upgrade the front brakes on my 00 RT/10 to the SRT-10 14" style. Most likely Ill get the kit from Dave's Big Brakes, but I still need a set of calipers and pads.

SVS, if you can find a deal toss the info my way. I'm never in a rush, but if I find a deal I've been known to jump on it. :headbang:

:usa: