Huntington Beach Dodge

Vipermann1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone done business with Huntington beach Dodge?

How is there service department?

Good/Bad experiences.

I just spoke to someone at their dealership about a new 2002 Viper.

I need all the info I can get.

(And yes, I have already spoken to Bill at Woodhouse Dodge & John at Roanoke Dodge).
They both have excellent references, but don't have any 2002 Red\Black RT's in stock.

Thanks all

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have also had bad experience with them but last month I had a long conversation with the service manager. I explained that with John Horton, Dave Jenkins and Dan Cragin no longer doing warranty work, there was a great opportunity for a dealer to step in to provide service work for the Viper owners. I also explained the need for them to understand the "culture" of the Viper Owner and the VCA and that nothing short of perfection would be tolerated. Finally, I explained that we provide lot's of information and feedback to each other both by way of this forum and in person. I told him that if they do a good job, we would get the word out. The same was true for the opposite. He indicated an interest in trying to get our business but the proof will be in the service and quality we get.
This week I had the console cover replaced on my SRT by HB Dodge under warranty. They treated me well and I had no problems but anyone could have done that. I will give them a try with the next warranty issue and let's see what happens.
I hope this helps.
Andy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4