Hurst Vipers

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did any of these sell besides the Barrett Jackson auction car? I haven't seen one post from anybody that says they took delivery. Did they even get manufactured? And if so, how many?

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The owner of Hurst told me there was the BJ gold coupe & a matching gold vert that went to the same collector... A woman owns them both :headbang:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any updates. There is a white one on the Carlisle thread. Will we ever see these cars?

Bruce

V

Venomiss

Graduations09Hurst_032.jpg

Graduations09Hurst_051.jpg

Graduations09Hurst_077.jpg

Graduations09Hurst_079.jpg

Graduations09Hurst_030.jpg

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The owner of Hurst told me there was the BJ gold coupe & a matching gold vert that went to the same collector... A woman owns them both :headbang:

She in the latest edition of VIPER magazine...and she has a blue coupe for herself to drive..:headbang:Kevin

Just Enough

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The seats look like they have leather bolsters instead of the stock vinyl. The pearly orange looks good. The shifter looks like a banana.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the one at Carlisle but I didn't care for it, it was alright but nothing really than a few badges, some wheels and a shifter that I didn't like either.

I'm a sucker for white vipers. The only thing I really didn't care for was the wheels.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang