I absolutely love the gen v, but

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the genv :headbang:, do you see this mods ? positive outlook on the gen v ! :D however after owning 5 vipers I have decided to buy a 2002 rt/10 graphite which will be my 3rd 2002 rt/10 graphite. I see the deals on a gen v but i just have to go back to gen II, never any dissent from the viper community. If you have one wanting to move up to the gen v (best viper of all time) i'm a cash buyer now. pm me asap if you have it.

wanted

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But I know a guy who can get you a genV in the $50's if you want ... oh, wait, never mind. Haha, just playin, just playin, that's for the mods.

Graphite is my favorite gen2 color, I loved my black RT/10, but when I saw a graphite, no comparison, I know SRT likes to brag about the paint now, but IMO one of the best of all time on a viper is a graphite gen2. Good luck shopping, you sound like me, sell something & then yrs later go and buy another one like it ... when you like it, you like it. If I were to grab a viper to have for fair weather roadster duty, no question it'd be a graphite RT/10 and do a nice set or rims & a belanger exhaust. Yum.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love my 5 also but can still see the draw to gen 2 cars. Good luck on your purchase, sweet color!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery