I am moving to Louisville, KY. Looking to see if anyone has a transport

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am moving to Louisville, KY and was wondering if anyone out there in the local area might have a trailer or transport I could rent or borrow. My car sits real low and the normal transport will not work with Budget Trucks. Anyone?

Thanks!

TurboRob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...that's sort of ironic. I'm the guy that emailed you a week or so about buying your car (I was on vacation in Florida at the time). I bought a '98 GTS Silver last week. You've probably read my mishap post about it already.

So now there will be two new to the Louisvill area Silver '98 GTS's. Cool.

I've got a speed shop in Charlestown Indiana (about 13 miles Northeast of Louisville). Stop by sometime.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will be in Louisville at the end of this month. I think I will be up next weekend though.

I decided to keep the Viper. Glad you found a nice one. I will have to visit your speed shop. My next step will to get a SC for my Viper. Just have to decide who to go with. I do like DLM.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you arrive i will be happy to give you the DLM experience first hand!!!

What area of Louisville are you moving to?

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure yet, East end most likely. I will be renting a house until I decide what I want to buy. Actually, Doug is a friend of mine and I got to drive Gerald's beast. (Used to live in FL, I am actually from Louisville myself). I know how well Doug builds. I even had a tour of his shop.

What kind of trailer do you have? I might just end up driving up there. not sure yet.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
24 ft enclosed Pictures are in the gallery on the board.

I just moved to the east end myself. I live in Lake Forest on the Golf Course.

If you like we can cruise together when you get setttled in.

If you havn't got a house rented yet i have a 4500 square foot home that is still for sale and empty i might rent it for 6 month or so.

Keller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rob
Josh Keller here. How's it going. I live in Savannah Ga now. Sold the Supra and am looking to pick up a Viper. What happened with your 98?? point me to your post. Hows your shop doing?
Hey ab
I just sold my house in the East end of Louisville last weekend, it was in St Matthews. I'm sure you already know this but that is a beautiful area, you might want to look there for a house.

TurboRob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr Roof - I own LS1 Motorsports (also known as Quarter Mile Performance now). www.LS1Motorsports.com or www.QuarterMilePerformance.com We have missed each other several times now. Josh Clemons (where you dynoed that beast) is my ex-Brother-in-Law. I have a deal worked out with him on the Dyno. We spend a lot of time on it.
I was also at Beech Bend last fall racing my Buick when all of the Vipers were there the night before Viper Day at the track. Your car was running 11.0's at 139?. That's one BAD ride.

AB, stop by anytime...just call first to make sure I'm there. As I said, I spend a lot of time away at the dyno.

Josh, I wondered where you've been! I can't believe you sold the Supra. Get a GTS...you will LOVE it. The thread talking about my mishap is in this same Forum, started by me.

Dr Roof, AB, we all need to get together. I usually go to the track at least once or twice a week. And also I go to most of the local Rod Runs on the weekends around here.

Sounds like it's going to be a good year.:)

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob

I remember now. He told me about your shop. My Brother in law is a big mustang Fan and he knows of you. We have been meaning to stop by but never did. I will definitely hook up with you now.

Also I got the 11's out of my systems and woking on low 10's. You need to come hang out at the V-10 nationals with us.

TurboRob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang out nothin'! I'll be there making passes! Now that I found out my car only has a bad timing cover gasket, I'm ready to sign up.

How do I get registered for it? Do you need any more sponsor money, awards, etc.?

Thanks!

TurboRob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just booked my room at the Best Western. I booked it for Friday and Saturday night (may 2nd & 3rd)...is this what everyone else is doing? Or are some of you showing up Thursday night?

I'll give you a call in a little while David to discuss the details.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth