I died and went to heaven

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Then I realized I was at Underground Racing!

Last Monday I was in Charlotte North Carolina and I contacted Kevin at Underground Racing. He welcomed me to stop by. I was like a kid in a candy store. I was so overwhelmed with seeing all the Vipers that where being worked on that I was speechless. Kevin allowed me to look at the cars with great detail. I do all my own work and I am extremely fussy with who touches my vehicles. I believe most of us here are like me in this regard. Underground racing does some outstanding work. Since I do my own work I know the detail problems which can arise after awhile if the job is not done right. Not only do they do the job right, they go beyond what I would expect a shop to do for a customer. I’ll tell you this so you can feel confident about having Underground Racing work on your car without any errors or problems after the car is delivered. The mechanics are some of the best conscientious workers I ever met. Kevin and his brother are two of the luckiest guys I ever met. They are not what I expected at a shop like the one they run. They are two of the most down to earth people you can ever deal with. Now that I had the opportunity to visit Underground Racing and meet the two owners I know where to take my car if I needed work done on my Viper.

Thank you for allowing me to stop by and see your shop.
Twin Turbo, Supercharger, Viper, Lambo, Fort GT - Underground Racing

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang