I finally added a SRT to my collection!

Reaction score
I just finalized a deal to trade my 2001 Yellow RT10 for a 2005 Yellow SRT10 from Mike Robbins from Ringgold Motors. I got to say, Mike was GREAT to DEAL with. He was very fair on the trade. I am so glad to have found a dealer that will actually make a fair deal on a trade. I have tried some other BIG dealers and they just SLAM you on the trade amount. If anyone wants to trade, I would suggest checking with Mike.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy! I can't think of a more exciting thing to do with money than buy a Viper. Houses don't give you close to bang for the buck than a V10 powered 2 seater. :headbang:

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I would have bought a VCA Edition yellow rather than a plain yellow if I were you. It would have been more in line with your collection and more "special". My $.02.

Bob K

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Well my Yellow SRT finally showed up yesterday afternoon. Looks GREAT!!!! Now I wish I could take it for a drive. The styling is starting to grow on me. Now I kind of have a bug to get a new coupe.

I will try and get the cars all out next year and take pictures.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers are my only bad habit. I have to admit, Vipers are addicting. If I quit buying Vipers, I may be able to retire someday.

What good is retiring if you can't buy another Viper till the day you die. I have the first of many Vipers (Don't tell my wife) now and plan on working at some level to support my addiction till I am gone.

I figure a Viper every 5 years from now till 2061 will leave me dead (and possibly divorced) at 90yrs old with 11 Vipers. :D Can't think of a better way to go.