I Gotta Hand It To The Chicago Owners

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Even though I am from there and thought I was used to the roads I have to say that I would never own a viper in Chicago. I think the only thing I would own is a truck with tires all around it like a tug boat.

The roads are horrible. I have to say we do get spoiled out here. I miss the city though, I had a great time in Chicago over New Years I really miss the city and the people.

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bet you don't miss that crappy weather though. I lived there 10 years and NEVER again. Weather is too bad. Ain't no picnic here either!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Five inches of nasty nasty heavy snow today....so far. We can count on 6 months of the year for driving the V10's and pretty much get at least one shot every other month....just may have to wait for an opening in the weather! In all, I'd rather be where you are! :laugh:

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The roads here truly **** all year round. I've taken road trips out of IL into surrounding states. You know when your back in IL by the condition of the crappy road.

It was sixty degrees here two days ago. I snapped this picture of my Radio Flyer today.

You must be registered for see images

OLXRAM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The key is to live about an hour outside the city! Best of both worlds! :2tu:

I agree....Im out on the west side of Elgin and the roads are perfect out here. But no matter what you cant avoid the snow. Thats why I have the RAM with the 40's on her.