I hate wabbit

pdannytn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, I took my car out last night for a ride. I did not notice anything until this morning. when I was washing my car, I saw a Wabbit stuck inside the bumper."yes still inside"
I was sock to see how much damage that wabbit did to my car.
I think the hole bumper need to be replace.
does anybody have any ideal how much for a new bumper +paint+ stripe and installed?
Thanks
Danny
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg::omg:

Maybe give Viper Parts of America or JonB from PartsRack a call. I'm sure they will be able to help you or point you in the right direction.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That *****! When you get the new bumper all done, go to the best Portuguese restaurant in town and order up some rabbit stew.

Regards,
Aaron

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap..sorry bout your bumper buy those are awesome pics man!!!!!!!!!!!1

Proof that the name Viper is deserving..Even regurgitated the rabbit in front of your house...

Ive got some friends with a few VW rabbits that think they are fast. cant wait to show them these pics

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All that damage just from a rabbit? Why are you wearing a surgeon's mask in the pictures? Anyway it ***** and sorry to hear about it.

Reaction score
First of all, I'd take that rabbit to the Vet right away, it doesn't look too good.
Second, I'd call my insurance company and file a claim.
Third, I'd call my lawyer, and sue the hell out of that rabbit.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I believe this is under comprehensive coverage versus collision, and may not raise your rates.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terribly sorry about your car but the pictures have me laughing. I can only imagine how sick you felt when you saw it. Didn't you hear a loud thump when you hit it?

I'm in the fabrication business; do you thnk there is a market for wabbit catchers similar to the cow catchers on trains of long ago?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, I took my car out last night for a ride. I did not notice anything until this morning. when I was washing my car, I saw a Wabbit stuck inside the bumper."yes still inside"......does anybody have any ideal how much for a new bumper +paint+ stripe and installed? Thanks Danny

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danny, since you are wearing the surgical mask, I gotta ask: WHAT'S UP, DOC?!?

Now that is FUNNY Jon !!! :rolaugh::rolaugh:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey JonB,

Didn't you buy up a lot of GEN3 parts, do you have a replacement front fascia for sale? Regards, Aaron

Why, Yes, Aaron, we did. You and 01SapphireBob were kind enuf to mention it, thanks.

FYI: Recent changes in the web policy prohibit / prevent paid sponsors from posting anything commercial in general forums, so I am staying 100% compliant with that new policy. No prices, no availability, not even our sponsor contact info. We can post tech support, experience and advice. Vendors can only talk prices and availibility publicly in the "Whatca Need For Your Snake" forum. Even If members ASK pricing, or "Where To Buy" questions, Sponsor-Vendors can no longer post a reply with that info. Vendors are free to PM folks. { but a lot of you dislike 'solicitations, and/or have *** turned off.}

But the BIG question is HOW FAST was Pdanny going, and IS HE a DOC ?!?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear JonB,

Okay good to stay compliant....I've often thought maybe my next Viper would be a slightly damaged Gen3 and checking with you first what you had available or sending it for the Street Serpent treatment otherwise. Glad to know you still have that supply of parts.

Regards,
Aaron

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey pdannytn i don't have my estimating program @ home, but the cost of that should be $525 to $650 in labor, paint, and materials for a shop. You got to add the cost of the Bumper Cover to that.
I'm a manager and estimater of a bodyshop just north of Akron Ohio, so i post in experience.
If you have full coverage insurance, you can claim that as a comprehensive claim. A comp. claim your deductible is usually half of your collision deduc and plus pending on what your insurance company is, a comp. claim doesn't go against you or any bad marks on your insurance.

OP
OP
P

pdannytn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Danny, since you are wearing the surgical mask, I gotta ask: WHAT'S UP, DOC?!?

I cannot imagine that a driver would not hear/feel that impact! Do you play your stereo really LOUD? Were you doing 70mph? Or was the rabbit?

Joe H is likley correct, the insurance is most likely a 'non-chargeable' event, less your deductible. So your cost will be your deductible.[/QUOTE]

No I did not feel or hear anything.I drove back home cover it up did not notce anything.
I did not play my stereo ,the car has exhaust, header, and intake. I rather listen to exhaust than my stereo.
the speed limit is 70, but I dont like the speed limit.

OP
OP
P

pdannytn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All that damage just from a rabbit? Why are you wearing a surgeon's mask in the pictures? Anyway it ***** and sorry to hear about it.

I was not sure what I animal is in there, plus it started to smell bad too. I have to wear a mask and glove to removed it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang