I have a favor to ask

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, so I hang out with a lot of different car guys and each thinks that their car is the best. Recently one friend introduced me to a site called www.theautolog.com . It is like a myspace for cars. It is a fun site that has some interesting features, such as challenges. I challenged my friend's C6 corvette vs my 97 Viper. It was going great and I was beating him almost 2 to 1, until he started to campaign his Vette friends.

Here is my page and about mid way down you will see a box call Challenge with a small pic of my car and his car. He is now beating me. This is a friendly battle of cars and in the whole balance of life means nothing. However, if you have five or ten minutes to sign up and vote for the Viper to win over the Vette just think how good you will feel.

OH CHAD. I hear that if the Viper wins ******* girl will fall from the sky! LOL

http://www.theautolog.com/profile.php?member=onempty&vehicle=3448

Thanks Guys. Just wanted to add a little fun in your day. :)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I registered and voted. You're winning 26-25 for now. I didnt vote because you have a Viper (as a policy, I dont vote for non-red cars that need stripes to go fast :eater: ). I voted because of what you have standing at the back of your Viper. I'm now going to walk outside and if it isnt raining ******* girls, someone owes me an explanation! :eater: :D

Last edited:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ummm... that's great and all, but you DO realize we will lose this one right? In sheer numbers, they got us beat 10 to 1 easily. Maybe we can pick a fight with Panoz owners. :D

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post more pics of Ashley and you will get my vote....after all I am from Chicago. :D As they like to state here: "Vote early and vote often!"

OP
OP

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I should have known that Ashley would be the factor that gets the votes. Here are some pics of Ashley for the guys that haven't seen them yet and because it did not rain ******* girls I will have some more photos for you guys shortly! :)

www.jmengel.com

Thanks
again guys!

usaf0016

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i do believe its 33-29 now :D if they win its just because theres more vette owners out there..

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add another vote, plus a new profile to the list. It seems every time u switch vipers, ashley comes along with the new one. What dealership are you using? I'm ready to buy!

OP
OP

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you to all that have voted.

Sleekride. I can sell you the car but Ashley stays with me, but just incase how much you talken???? LOL

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, she looks familiar--are you godstangs friend? I helped him out with the boost bypass on the 2.8H-and sold my Cobra to Rod. I could never forget those legs.........

OP
OP

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those vette guys are persistent. I would have thought that they would have given up by now. 1 day left so we will see how this ends up. Thanks to all that have voted! If you haven't vote there is still plenty of time left. :)

key

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you have to remember that there are almost 250,000 vette's out there just for the C5 models - they have numbers on their side!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vette winning by 5. Ok, which one of the FL members screwed up and voted for the Vette? Its Bush vs. Gore all over again :D :eater: :buttkick:

p.s.--any "hanging chad" jokes will be ignored and reported to the mods :D

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay I voted, sadly I only brought it up to 41 Viper vs. 44 Vette....

Uhhh a long time ago I sold a girlfriend (6 foot blonde (real blonde too)) to my buddy....$50!! I was really young and had a Plan B lined up.... what an @#)$# I was....luckily I've matured some.

Regards,
Aaron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi