I HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT - The 2002 RT/10 in Yellow with Cognac Interior

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be an interesting combination, cant picture it in my head. Are you considering buying it?

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you really want it, but it first. Then post about it. People can be nasty, and someone might scoop "your" find right from under you. Good luck!

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
buying ???

Should be an interesting combination, cant picture it in my head. Are you considering buying it?

Depends on the price. Probably will be crazy in price though.

From my experience with that stealership, you may have just made the understatement of the year.

They have a lot of bootlickers on this forum so be careful. PM me if you would like details.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome car but I would rather have the stock wheels instead of the ones on it! I love the wheels on the gen 2 vipers (after 97)
Ricky

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may be rare...but cognac and yellow are not a particularly nice combo IMO.

Yeah, I think there's a reason they only made one.

Not my taste, but a clean car for someone who's looking.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to me that a car like that would have been left stock, why would you mod a car that's 1 of 1, has only been driven 50 miles, and has spent its life stored?

BTW, I actually like the combination. Its different and that's what Vipers are all about...

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what is everyones take on the car? Does it look good? I am a little confused. Not sure if I like it. By the way, Rims are not included in the sale. PICS:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to me that a car like that would have been left stock, why would you mod a car that's 1 of 1, has only been driven 50 miles, and has spent its life stored?

BTW, I actually like the combination. Its different and that's what Vipers are all about...

It was a show car.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now understand why they only made one.....it's hideous!

The car was probably never driven in fear of reducing the value of the car. But that didn't stop him from removing the front and rear badging and placing black badges on the side of the hood.

The only thing cool about this car is that it is a "one of one", but that's about it.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? I think it is neat. I am probably more attracted to the one of one issue but I think it is pretty neat but was not sure if it was just for the moment.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Keep your current car! It is much better looking in comparison. You would eventually not care about the 1 of 1 and wake up kicking yourself. Trust me your current car is a better looking car. Unless you are gonna still keep yous and save the yellow one for a later date.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I got that car, the first thing I would do is change out the carpet from the fuzzy brown to the black. It would make it more palatable :p

What are they asking for it?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it, but NOT sure how much, or how little! I agree it's an interesting combo.

I don't think I would pay a premium for it though!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? I think it is neat. I am probably more attracted to the one of one issue but I think it is pretty neat but was not sure if it was just for the moment.

I think the connolly complements the Saphire Blue/ Black the best. I just really hate that they didn't make the air bag cover on the steering wheel the same color as the leather. If they had done that or even left the steering wheel rim black, it would look better. I just feel that the Viper Race Yellow and the Conolly leather colors do not complement eachother.

But that's just one mans opinion. :crazy:

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it, but if you gotta get rid of the Sapphire RT for it, stick with what ya got! Good luck.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow seems to be mostly negative. Hum.....

They are asking $65,000 by the way. 500 Miles but still on MSO but the warranty expired????? Did not quite get that one.

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I kinda like it. One of those "Interesting when on someone elses car, but I'd never buy it." Go for it if you like it.

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it. Marv told me about this car last year when I first started looking. I didn't persue it because it was out of reach. Pricey! Very unique though. You just have to decide whether you like it better than sapphire and if it's worth the extra $$$. Good luck.

Viper Doc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi

Does someone can send me the picture ( or a link ) of this car please ?

Thanks A Lot

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte