I know I'm a noob, but I vote to ban Ileone and Vipermed.

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I know I\'m a noob, but I vote to ban Ileone and Vipermed.

Please remember that the public slugfest has arrisen because of Scott's failures to respond to these issues in a timely fashion.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't know if anyone involved is a good guy or a bad guy.

I can tell you this, if someone says a merchant is bad, I want to hear about it.

Let them fight it out right here in public. I'll read it and I'll decide for myself.

Someone said,
"Instead of a "ban", all parties might be advised that this public slugfest will do nothing to resolve their issues and they would be better served handling this offline."

Sorry, that's a bad idea.
I don't care as much about the parties resolving THEIR issues as I do about keeping the same thing from happening to me or some other guy looking for a place to buy something or get some work done to his car.

Someone asked,
"Why cant we all just get along?"
I'd say it's because everyone doesn't always play fair and tell the truth.
If someone thinks they are dealing with a less than honest person, I want to hear about it.

And you, PhoenixS4-GTS,
You get an extra petal on your sensitivity daisy. There, feel better now?
And try not to get too upset when the big boys are arguing.

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wow! I actually agree with Joe.
I don't care as much about the parties resolving THEIR issues as I do about keeping the same thing from happening to me or some other guy looking for a place to buy something or get some work done to his car.
That reason alone validates the posts and posters. Keep it on the forums until a there's a resolution.

And you, PhoenixS4-GTS,
You get an extra petal on your sensitivity daisy. There, feel better now?
And try not to get too upset when the big boys are arguing.
LOL

:2tu:

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

and that litigation is usually a bullshyte destroyer,

No, it's usually a money destroyer. Bullshyte (?) frequently survives. That's why OJ is playing golf.

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck and Gerald,, you to made me laugh,, great comebacks.

Without this forum and open airing of our feedback, more crappy hoods would be sold, and more motors would be blowing up.

Just a plain "Do not buy from this guy" carries no weight at all!

Mark

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Why do I never see the H-e-n-n-e-s-s-e-y spelled out? It's always cryptic. Did I miss a military school post where it was agreed to never mention their name again on the forums? Or does someone just want to make it impossible to search for all the bad ink on the subject? Just wondering if I needed so do a search for E-L-I-T-E in the future :confused:

Well so far I see a minor (major to me) difference between JohnH and Elite. JohnH is a multiple liar, multi-accused theif, and used these boards to screw many, many people over. Scotts situation may (possibly) be one of godd-intention-turned-misfortune-run-amuck, but if he gets to the point of screwing board members over I have a feeling his name will be banned as well.

JohnH knew his situation and continued to collect checks for contracts he had no intention of fulfulling, Scott seems to have lost control of his situation and (so far) I haven't seen him in here trying to scam others in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang