I made a pedal mod with a tig welder. Not bad for people under 5'9

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I made a pedal mod with a tig welder. Not bad for people under 5\'9

I didn't feel like eating my steering wheel and I got a new pedal assembly for my Viper. I decided to make a small mod on it so I wouldn't have to reach for the clutch, I can now sit back and cruise in comfort! I used a tig welder and some aluminum to do the job. The welds are stronger than the arm of the clutch and I welded on the pedals which are made of aluminum on the pedal assemble so they would not move around. What I didn't like about the pedal covers on most kits is the way you harness the pedals on plus they seem to move around and loosen up after time. I made it a permant fixture plus it looks great and works awesome! :2tu: Now I just need to paint the arm black to match the rest of the assembly.

See for yourself.

You must be registered for see images

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I made a pedal mod with a tig welder. Not bad for people under 5\'9

The "Asian" pedal mod....

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: I made a pedal mod with a tig welder. Not bad for people under 5\'9

Well don't forget this Asian got "white boy with round eyes" back on the track at the last V10 Nationals! LOL! heck, from what Chuck told me when he walked in on you going to the bathroom, your twigs and berries or in your case just a berry made you look Asian. But I'm not your typical Asian man either. ha! I think I just insulted myself to take a poke at gerbil boy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960