I need a block and crank!!!!!

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I sold my spare engine to a Viper racer and the core I got from him is TOAST. It spun some rod bearings goin down the straight and he did not get it shut down in time. The rods acted like hammers and destroyed the block and the crank broke so it can not be fixed. Does anybody know where I can get a block and crank or a GEN 2 ?

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I checked with Exotic engine and Underground racing and neither have any. Anybody else have any ideas? 99 R/T 10...PM sent

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check e-bay under "viper engine" There were/are several. There are even more under the "sponsored links" at the bottom of the page

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I sold my spare engine to a Viper racer and the core I got from him is TOAST. It spun some rod bearings goin down the straight and he did not get it shut down in time. The rods acted like hammers and destroyed the block and the crank broke so it can not be fixed. Does anybody know where I can get a block and crank or a GEN 2 ?

I know Albert has a few forsale. Check with Bud from Mach development it won't be cheap but it is local..

Robert

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When my motor went KABOOOM...I got my short block from RSI for 7500. It was a built 510 stroker with JE pistons(11.5:1) Oliver Rods ect. It was a screaming deal. I'm not sure if they have another. But check with the tuners and X2 builders, they will have every part you need. Don't forget the VCA clasifieds, good stuff pops in from time to time.