I NEED HELP MOVING/AND HOW LONG

Mamba man steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hull, Ma. summer /Delray Beach Fl. winter
I have watched and participated for the last few months but never have seen this Question answered.1. I have just received my 8 digit vin#. Now how long????? 2.I am trying to get the Viper diverted from My Boston Dealer to a dealer in Southern Fl. Delray/Boca area. Anyone know a good dealer that I can talk to. I have been told that I need a Courtesy transfer (that I pay for). can anyone help???? In fact any place in Florida would be ok.

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steve(2001BlueRT)waiting:
I have watched and participated for the last few months but never have seen this Question answered.1. I have just received my 8 digit vin#. Now how long????? 2.I am trying to get the Viper diverted from My Boston Dealer to a dealer in Southern Fl. Delray/Boca area. Anyone know a good dealer that I can talk to. I have been told that I need a Courtesy transfer (that I pay for). can anyone help???? In fact any place in Florida would be ok.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Steve --
If I can be of help, you are more than welcome to send your car to my facility.
It will be safe and secure with the other Vipers there.

Just let me know...

Doug Levin
Doug Levin Motorsports 305 249-RACE (7223)

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,
I was told once a VIN# was issued there could be no changes including drop shipping. I have a Sapphire Blue ACR comming from the East coast and I didn't think about a drop ship early enough.
As for how long it takes. I got my VIN# back in October, the car is now built waiting to be shipped to the dealer. With Vipers they seem to move at there own pace. Some take longer than others and they seem to be waiting to build all the Vipers going to my dealer before they ship any of the ones he is expecting. I hope to have my car by the first week of February.
You must be registered for see images

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
If you cannot get it shipped directly to Fla, call Intercity in Greater Boston area...great folks, good rates, have delivered 3 to us.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
If you cannot get it shipped directly to Fla, call Intercity in Greater Boston area...great folks, good rates, have delivered 3 to us.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Steve,
The key to finding a dealer down there is what status your car is in. If you are in I,J, or KZ, it is highly doubtful there is enough time to get a drop ship arranged. Otherwize, it is a fairly easy process and I would be happy to check with some of our Florida customers to give you a lead on a quality Viper dealer near your Florida home. They will probably charge you a small fee, but it can be done in one day. Call me if your status is other than the above and I will help you and your dealer walk through it.
Bill Pemberton - Woodhouse C,D, J
1-800-889-1893