I need to purchase 3 spares (Donughts).....Anyone want to sell??

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am selling my factory wheels/tires and I need to buy 3 spares until I decide on aftermarket wheels.......I do not want to keep the car on stands until I decide on wheels so I need a few more donughts.......If anyone is willing to sell, please email [email protected].

Thanks,
Danny Sottile

iispms

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the Rodeo SUV has the same bolt pattern. Might want to look into it.

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah not sure why you are against the stands, other than lack of ability to move the car. Where in So. Cal are you? Perhaps if it is for a short time you may be able to borrow a few from locals. I am in San Diego and would be willing to help out.

Mark
:)

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Danny,
I have one you can borrow. I am in OC
Snake is tucked away till this SoCal weather picks up.
PM me if I can help.
Pics please

Jesse97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Danny I have a spare you can use for a while too, I have Meduzza up on 4 jack stands right now while my wheels come back from the chrome shop. PM me if you need it

SSmith100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newbie here,

Not wanting to thread jack, but I have a question regarding the viper spare. I currently am driving a CTS-V with CCW wheels in six lug. I was told that the viper six lug pattern will fit my V. I have of course replaced the run flats and am now in need of a spare. Can anyone tell me the size of the viper spare and if it has any brake caliper clearance problems. I'm hoping this is an alternative for me.

Thanks,
Shane Smith

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm very interested to know about CTS-V and Viper wheels interchange too!