I need your aid for Spain,please!!!!

chus003

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My ingles is very bad.Soy of the Canary Islands, islands that perenecen to España.Tengo the unico rt/10 of the 93, which it exists by these places. Empece to reconstruct it, because habia suffered an accident with its previous cliente.yo I have it finished, but when putting it in march despues of 2 years the stopped motor, works perfect, but to the few minutes the Thermal is put to red the alive one, seems that it is going away to destroy, whereas the rest of the exhaust pipe this to a normal temperature and leaves gases perfectly. this temperature or this is normal warming up itself but of normal?
¿is algun forum or pagina in Hispanic speech?
thanks beforehand

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so id there a translator in the house. I think what you're saying is tha it gets hot real fast and goes in the red. That is NOT normal. Could be a bad water pump, :confused:

OP
OP
C

chus003

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, 99 R/T 10, the pump of the water does not even work, because I need the strap that the sent e to request to miami with other pieces. but of which way influences the circuit of the water in the escape if the even cold motor this? thanks and pardon by my ignorance

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pienso que seré más fácil si usted anuncia en el español y yo traduciré su mensaje al inglés.

OP
OP
C

chus003

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK,gracias.la bomba del agua no funciona porque me falta la correa que la mueve,junto al alternador,etc.Pero no comprendo porque se calienta tanto en tan poco tiempo el Thermal,si aun el motor esta frio.

japon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mi consejo

El alternador no tiene relacion con la temperatura de motor. Vamos a aprender la condicion de pompa de agua.
Deja de usar el auto antes que sabe la problema.
Aparte de asunto de temperatura, que algo condicion de los tubos de radiator? Que sale algo liquido?
Mas mejor si tiene photographia de condiciones de pompa de agua o motor generalmente.
Buena suerte.

jose :usa:

OP
OP
C

chus003

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Mi consejo

Me explicare mejor.
El coche a estado parado 2 años y acabo de ponerlo en marcha.Funciona muy bien y el circuito del agua no funciona porque no tiene la correa,tampoco agua y le faltan 2 tubos del circuito.
Mi preguna es:
Porque se pone tan caliente el Thermal aunque no tenga agua el motor,¿que tiene que ver el sistema de refrigeracion con el sistema de escape.gracias

japon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Mi consejo

Por favor, no funcionan el motor sin el anticongelante o anti-freeze. Usted soplará una junta principal(head gasket). Cuando usted primero enciende el motor se cerciora de usted haber puesto bastante anticongelante antes de que la bomba de agua comience a trabajar.
jose :usa:
(mi abuela originalmente de bilbao)

OP
OP
C

chus003

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: I need your aid for Spain,please!!!!

It will explain to me better. The car to stopped state 2 years and I finish putting it in marcha.Funciona very well and the circuit of the water does not work because it does not have the strap, either water and it needs 2 tubes of the circuit. My question is: Because it is put so hot the Thermal although does not have water the motor, that it has to do the system of refrigeracion with the system of escape.gracias

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Someone tell him that he has to get the air out of the system.
You can't just pour in water.

OP
OP
C

chus003

Viper Owner
Reaction score

joe117,you can be explained a little better? I do not understand well what you say to me.
gracias

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can Jon B speak spanish? He would be perfect for this situation. :2tu:

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Me explicare mejor.
El coche a estado parado 2 años y acabo de ponerlo en marcha.Funciona muy bien y el circuito del agua no funciona porque no tiene la correa,tampoco agua y le faltan 2 tubos del circuito.
Mi preguna es:
Porque se pone tan caliente el Thermal aunque no tenga agua el motor,¿que tiene que ver el sistema de refrigeracion con el sistema de escape.gracias

En ingles:

I will explain better,
The car has been parked for 2 years and I have just finished putting it in. It ran very well and the cooling system did not work because it doesn't have the belt, nor water and is missing 2 tubes from the system.
My question is:
Why does the temperature get so hot even though the motor has no water? What does the cooling system have to do with the exhaust system?

(At least, that's how I read it!!)

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dang - he's even in a worse place than I am.
The Canary Islands are Spanish islands somewhere West of the Maroccan coast line. Major vacation resort for Europeans. However, no dealerships. You can basically drive around these isles in a day...
Ouch, ouch, ouch...

Jesus, are you on Gran Canaria or Tenerife ?
We might have to hook you up with one of our Swiss guys for spare parts. Alternatively, JonB might ship to your place...

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

chus003,
You must put water and antifreeze in the engine.

You must remove all the air from the cooling system.

You must have a belt to drive the water pump.

japon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Otra vez

Primo,
Como qué el otros dichos, usted deben quitar el aire del radiador de otra manera usted se recalentará. También cerciórese de que usted no se esté escapando el anticongelante o anti freeze. Una vez más no funcione el motor si usted se está recalentando.

Estoy pensando que es el mejor para que usted fije en español. Su inglés es malo--ay caramba!

jose :)
:usa:

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Otra vez

My question (in english) is how would he know that the exhaust gets hot if the engine has no coolant? A test like that would likely damage the engine, even if done for a very short period of time. By the time the exhaust gets hot the pistons, bores and cylinder heads would be overheated. Ouch!

OP
OP
C

chus003

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yves,I am of Gran Canaria.me I feel happy that you know our islands.
I am doing you transact to bring the spare parts from miami, the service is very bad.
But if teneis one supplies better......
Cris,And put it but of one minut.bat it does not seem to me strange, that although the motor the this even cold Thermal is put very, very red. I want a logica explanation........ this does not happen in ningun car in so short space of time.gracias

Both Stacks Blowin'

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Think that this post is a P**S Take, but here goes!!

Hi Jesus,

I know your islands very well. I visit Lanzarote three time a year to train, I am an Ironman Triathlete and have raced on the island many times. In addition I have a 97 GTS and a garage full of spares, so, if we can establish what is wrong, I can get things to you.

My understanding is that you have a 93 RT/10 that has been off the road as the result of a crash!!!! You have rebuilt the car and fired up the engine without putting water in the motor as you have no Radiator hoses or drive belt fitted to make the water pump work. If this is the case, you will need a new motor, many, many thousands of $$$$$$'s. Yes, one can be sent from the UK, it is a standard US spec 99 and could be shipped in a few days once you have paid for it.

If all you need is a serpentine belt (the water pump drive belt) let me have your details and I will post it to you.

Now Jesus, there are many, many people who speak and write English on Gran Canaria, so get someone to reply to this post with a detailed description of your problem and we can then help you to get your car going.

:cool: :cool: :headbang: :headbang: :cool: :cool:

OP
OP
C

chus003

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Ok,Both Stacks Blowin',
they ironman is very famous at world-wide level, I am glad that it knows our islands.
I hope that you are not right, the single motor the e started up 2 times and less than 1 minute, I do not believe that this broken because it sounds very well, although not it pondre but until it mounts the circuit of the water.
I do not want to be heavy, but nobody gives to a logica explanation to my question....... so that it is put very, very hot the Thermal me in less of a minute when the even very cold motor this?
it will try to look for which does the translations to me.
gracias

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What's with the upside down question mark?? One language, John

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just as an aside here while we are waiting for an actual translation,
I'd like to point out that I took some Spanish in high school. That was many years ago.

One of the things I remember was that it seems to be one of those languages where they have a different word for everything and one needs many of those words in order to communicate.

So that being said, looking at what this fellow has written, does it seem to any of you out there that he is starting up the engine with no coolant liquid of any kind and asking us why it get's hot so fast?

Yes, I agree, that's what it sounds like. We know that this can't be his question. Even living on an island and never having had contact with any Viper other than this one he rebuilt,
he couldn't be asking us what it sounds like.

Anyway, I'll have to give the fellow credit for trying to write in English. He almost pulled it off. I mean I almost know what he is asking.

I can't wait to hear what he has really been asking us so we can help him out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude