I Status

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Status and waiting on my Viper Blue/Black Center ACR! Maybe I'll have it by the end of the year:rolaugh:

Later,
Joe B

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully you will be able to get a few rides before the real winter sets in...did you have options on the interior or all black standard....

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, They haven't built any vipers in a couple of weeks and I thought I saw a post from a reliable source that said production has stopped till January with the 2010's?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dont mix up PRODUCTION with COMPLETION. No more VIpers are entering the production gateline. Lots of Vipers are "produced" but await "completion" by Prefix and "inspection(s)" {I status} before Reliable gets em as KZ status.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might just have one of the last 'almost final edition' Gen IV cars :) Did you get the Viper Blue, or the GTS Blue? I've got to say that the GTS Blue looks frigging amazing against the black centerband and accents. I'm sure Viper Blue looks great, too!

OP
OP
67PLY

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is the Viper Blue. Does the car go to Prefix before or after "I" Status?
Here is a picture of ViperCr8zy's car from last year. I saw his car and fell in love, so I ordered one just like it!

Later,
Joe B

Last edited:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will love the Blue sparkle in the sun lite.
Good luck with the deliver date.
Hope it is soon.
I have one of the four 2008 ACR's Black / Blue. NH home.
Do you know where Cr8zy resides.
I would love to know where the other two are.
Glenn

OP
OP
67PLY

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any insiders or visitors to CAAP or Prefix in the near future? Would like to see some spy shots, especially of a certain Viper Blue/Black ACR!

BTW, ViperCr8zy shows to be a member of the PA/WV chapter Viper Club.

Later,
Joe B

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my car has been in I status Since August. So who know when it will get hear. May be one of the last. I was also wondering if it went to prefix while in I status.

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will love the Blue sparkle in the sun lite.
Good luck with the deliver date.
Hope it is soon.
I have one of the four 2008 ACR's Black / Blue. NH home.
Do you know where Cr8zy resides.
I would love to know where the other two are.
Glenn

theres one here in miami, nice middle aged gentleman that comes to a few driving events and he can drive . dented the rear bumper on a pit wall and didnt even blink. my hero

OP
OP
67PLY

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Art, I love mods just like anyone else, but it might be a while before I'm able to play with the new ride. I'm heading out tomorrow for Houston, TX. to take my older sister to M.D.Anderson Cancer center to see if they can perform yet another miracle. If anyone is in the area, I'll be the grey-headed guy driving a White SRT-4 Neon with an Alabama tag, and a Nice Home Depot shopping cart tatoo in the drivers door!

Later,
Joe B

OP
OP
67PLY

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, tomorrow is my Birthday too!!
I get to spend it driving for about 8 hours.

Later,
Joe B

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the status codes. Your car can wait in I status a long time if the ACR parts are not in at Prefix yet and J status is when your car is at Prefix, once it goes to Prefix it should not be there long. And when it goes to JS status (storage/shipping) it can sit there for a bit as they have to put together a truck with enough deliveries going in the same direction.
But the good news is once it goes KZ status it may actually be at the dealer, it seems the trucks are faster then the lagging computer entry.

BB - fleet order only - review by bid department
  • BD - special equipment processing
  • BE - edit error - coding error which must be corrected before order can be considered for scheduling
  • BG - order has passed edit, but cannot be scheduled regardless of priority or sold status
    • F - Financial hold
    • B - model or option
    • B - build out
    • L - material restriction
    • M - material hold (fleet)
    • BX - good order available for scheduling
SCHEDULED
  • C - tentative schedule
  • D - firm schedule: serial number is assigned, appropriate time in station (5) working days
  • D1 - gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned, approximate time in station is (12) working days
BUILD
  • E - framing
  • F - paint
  • G - trim
BUILT
  • I - unit is built pending final inspection
  • J - vehicle has passed final inspection: but not released to carrier unit requiring vendor work (sunroof, special package, etc.)
  • JB - shipped to body vendor
  • JE - shipped to emissions
  • JS - shipped to storage
  • KZ - released by plant and invoiced

mopower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Happy birthday Joe! Hope things go well with your sister. If you get tired of the blue you can always swap EVEN for my RED '06!!!Post pics when you get it and we will see you and the car at the Battleship in 2010!!

OP
OP
67PLY

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. We made it in OK today, but unfortunately, right at 5PM ! That was interesting to say the least!
Thanks David, but it might take a while to get tired of the Viper Blue! I've already talked myself into actually driving this vehicle, unlike every other Mopar that I've owned in the past. I sold the 1996 Indy Ram in 2003, and it only had 36,000 miles. The 2004 SRT-10 Ram went bye bye last October with 22,000 miles on the clock. Unless mine happens to be the LAST ACR off of the line for 2009, I'm going to enjoy it as much as possible!

Later,
Joe B :drive:

OP
OP
67PLY

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KZ status as of yesterday. Now waiting on Reliable to put together a load coming south!

Later,
Joe B
:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960