I WANT TO BUY VIPER QUARTERLY MAGAZINES!!!

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve-Indy:
Hi, Jacob. I have many issues scattered ALL OVER the house (at "strategic locations") as well as quite a number in the transporter and in my daily driver, and in the garage, ... You get the picture.

I'll be happy to gather a few of them together (minimal effort) and send you what I have if you send me your address. In that fashion, you can "get a leg up" on the collection.

P.S. they are free to a fellow Viper owner.

Steve Fess Sec. VCA Ind/Ky Region, Inc.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How cool is this guy??? Hey Steve you don't have any of those 'other kind' of magazines laying around the house would ya?
laugh.gif

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a while there was an ad in Viper mag for old issues, I would call them and ask if any old ones are still available, I did that when I bought my car and was able to get a complete set. Of course that was 2 1/2 years ago.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I absolutely love this mag! I am a new Viper owner (as of 3 months ago), and love reading the articles about this awesome machine!

Does anyone need to sell their old back issues? Condition isn't a real issue (well I don't want any with pages missing of course), but dog ears and the like are no big deal.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi, Jacob. I have many issues scattered ALL OVER the house (at "strategic locations") as well as quite a number in the transporter and in my daily driver, and in the garage, ... You get the picture.

I'll be happy to gather a few of them together (minimal effort) and send you what I have if you send me your address. In that fashion, you can "get a leg up" on the collection.

P.S. they are free to a fellow Viper owner.

Steve Fess Sec. VCA Ind/Ky Region, Inc.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the address, Jacob. Will ship Mon.

Posted here as I MAY have messed up the private message response.

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960