I want to get back into Vipers again! selling my Ferrari, any interest?

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys-

I love the testarossa that I own, but I will always be a Viper guy. I am looking for any Viper between 1994 (with A/C)-2000 RT/10. I would like to trade (and cash for the difference) for interested parties.

The Ferrari is super clean, all service records (very detailed), all factory information, manuals, tools, ect. Its also got $10000.00 in extra's on it. I hate to sell it, but I fell in love with the Viper when it forst came out and I cant afford both at this stage in life.

Please e-mail me and I can send photos and give more details.

Thanks guys and I cant wait to get back into the scene!!!!!

Randy
e-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best of luck- my brother has a Ferrari and after riding in it there is no way in h*ll I would ever trade DOWN to a "Italian Stallion"

Glad to have you coming back home

Bill

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Car That You Have. My Favorite Ferari's are the F355 GTS, 360 Spider, and 550 Barchetta in that order. Hopefully I will be able to obtain them when I get older because I am an CRAZY car guy who lives and breaths them. If I may ask, how was the Testarossa on maitence?

OP
OP
B

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you mean for your 2001 how much cash you would owe me, lol. 80's are still in dupont for ar much as $85k.

HERE IS SOME MORE INFORMATION FOR THOSE OF YOU INTERESTED: THANKS!

1987 Ferrari Testarossa. Immaculate vehicle with 29000 miles. $5000.00 custom amplified stereo work concealed to the naked eye, 6-disk in-dash changer with remote control. $6000.00 wheels and tire upgrade, lightweight composite racing wheels custom made, 18”. 245/40/18 Michelin front tires and 315/30/18 Michelin Rears. Rear prancing horse upgraded to the 90’s model (chrome emblem).

The car is completely stock other than a K&N air filter element, which I purchased while in Europe (not available in the U.S.). The car has been fully serviced by an authorized Ferrari Dealership and all service records are available.

The cars entire life was spent in Southern California, therefore there is not a speck on it. The car currently resides in Pittsburgh, PA in a climate-controlled garage.

This is a one-owner car, you will likely have a hard time finding this. Therefore, all records are available, original receipt, all Ferrari Owners Manuals and leather case, Ferrari factory service manual, Ferrari factory parts manual, factory tool kit including the spline lug removal tool, ect.

The car just had the 30,000-mile major service completed at a cost of $8000.00. This Ferrari is ready to go to its new home and I will help arrange shipping for the new buyer.

I am asking $65k for this vehicle and this is a more than fair price considering there are many parallel models still going for upwards of $80k

Any other questions please feel free to e-mail me at, I can provide all records and photos upon request:

[email protected]

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude,thats old school stallion..You come in the room to get rid of the horse and you want a viper plus cash?? seeeyaaaaa

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, your car is fairly priced given the 30K service for teh right buyer (most people want really low miles on their F-car); Dupont tends to have pretty inflated Ferrari prices, though - I purchased a 355 for under the lowest asking price, but a pristine TR should be able to bring the $60K range.

Awesome car - not fast like the Viper, but anyone who says they don't want a Ferrari is also the type to deny any event of self love, so to speak.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car just had the 30,000-mile major service completed at a cost of $8000.00.

Does that answer your maintenance question?
They say major tune 1k per cylinder (ballpark)!

Friend has a late 60's vintage Ferrari something or other coupe, needs a water pump. 3k part only!!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice marketing effort, I have a good friend with a TR, I heard him reply a couple weekends ago to a question about what his car was worth, his has a LOT less miles. The sell of in Gen 2 Vipers due to the cert. program is basically over. There is a general felling among many that the gen 2 Viper is well on it's way to being a classic. As with all older cars when trying to attempt a trade with a Viper owner (a newer car with probably less miles) you may be at a disadvantage. I think you would be pretty much even up in a trade with the above gentleman with the 2001 rt10, depending on his mileage you might indeed owe him money. I must admit I still love the looks of the TR, remember Sonny Crockett?

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite Ferrari short of a TR or M. From haning out on the FerrariChat site the past year, Ferrari prices have really dropped. Great time to buy a Testarossa at a low price. Yours sounds like a gem. Good luck with your sale. I can't buy till I get another garage bay to store it in. Don't think I could ever give up the snake.

PatrickG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a Testarossa at the dealer close to where I live for $56'000. Don't know the condition as I was NEVER interessted in Ferraris especially the "old" ones :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Keith (kverges):

Do you have any pictures of your F355? What color combo is it? What type (GTS, Spider, GTB) is it? Year? Sorry for all the questions, just interested in this vehicle. How do you like it? Great to drive "often"?

Thanks in advance

Keith

OP
OP
B

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I visited exotic Cars Pittsburgh yesterday and they have a Testarossa there for $75,000.00. I beleive that my buy it now of $57,900.00 is more than fair with a $54k reserve. Thanks.

[email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960