I was going to buy a Dodge truck

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Have not seen that one

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck, come on man.....

The ford trucks emblem does not look quite like the dodge.
If you look close at the dodge "ram" it resembles a female reprdct. system. That is why so many guys like Dodge!!!

Besides the Snoop ostrich skin rims are an option.

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Mike,

Have to go to VCA National Meeting in St. Louis that weekend. Sounds as if Chris and Sheila are putting a great event together ... and it is close to Amarillo!! Have a great time.

george

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snoop..."If the car ain't fly, then just don't buy"
Good play on Iacoccas old line..."If you can find a better car, buy it"
Actually Iacoccas donating everything he gets to diabetes research. His wife died of it and he has pledged to cure the disease before he dies. Only reason he is is doing the ads. I also had to laugh after knowing that and then reading somewhere that he said Snoop seemed like a nice fellow but he had no idea what he was saying most of the time.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol I keep seeing this commercial. I know how you feel Chuck but if it gets the kids to buy magnums and chargers so be it!

I'll have to deal with less rice and there won't be anymore stupid "FAHHHHS!!!" from those I-4's and V6's, rather a big ground shaking rumble from a hemi V8! :D

"That's flyizzle my Iacoccaizzle!" :p

OP
OP
C

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, here is an unbiased test between the big 3 and their trucks. You will see the Dodge rules.

http://inlinediesel.com/deathmatch/

Unbiased huh? LOL Ok.

Just in case Dodge is listening, I don't care about fit/finish and I don't care about ride quality. I want a truck that can pull easily and will last a long time.

I'd also like a multidisk CD/DVD/MP3 player that won't blow out when I crank AC/DC up to 11.

...and Viper red.

No chrome.