I was putting another coat of wax on my Comp Coupe and...

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when I finished, I started looking around inside the car. I could not find a few things. Maybe you can help... Where is the CD changer located? I could not find the parking brake. Does anyone know how to turn on the A/C? My blinkers don't seem to work, could it be a fuse? How do I turn off the airbag? It looks like they forgot to install my cup holder. :confused:

qburge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to go ahead and buy the Competition Coupe that
badviper has been trying to sell and have the same cool
graphic package applied to it too!! Then you would have
a back-up car for your Viper Magazine cover shoot.....
My friend that owns "Yellow Fever" sent me his collection
of older Viper Magazines to look at and I must say the older
ones seem a lot more interesting than the ones I've been
looking at for the last year and a half. The older ones seem
to focus more on individuals, on racing, and the tech articles
were a lot more in depth.

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry I'll bet yours doesn't have the heated seat or cruise control. Next time order the Comfort Package. I think it also comes with the rear window defroster.

b3rndtt0ast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
150k, and long wait :p, or the one on here for sale for 128k (i think thats what its at) :p

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when I finished, I started looking around inside the car. I could not find a few things. Maybe you can help... Where is the CD changer located? I could not find the parking brake. Does anyone know how to turn on the A/C? My blinkers don't seem to work, could it be a fuse? How do I turn off the airbag? It looks like they forgot to install my cup holder. :confused:

You ever gonna race that car????????????????????

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean, I'm so glad someone offered to help. I will try and make the arrangements to have the car delivered to you so you can get it in order.

Quenton, you may be right. I may have to it looks like I have a lemon.

Bob, you are right. I just looked at the car again. It does not have cruise, heated seats or the rear window defogger. I think I really messed up.

Ron, I hope to have the car tech'ed before the July West Coast Rendezvous so that I can try it out in Long Beach. But remember I am a novice. It will take some time to learn how to drive this beast.

ASPViper, Can you send me your resume? I will add you to the list of possible drivers.

Jake, I can see a faint discoloration under all the wax on the side of the car that looks like it says SRT-4. Maybe I have been had.

Well, I'm looking forward to my fishing trip to the Islands off northern BC Canada. Depart in the morning.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Resume is in the mail! Fishing is great here in BC, have a great trip!

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOUR KILLIN ME!!!!

Don't pass go, Do not go to Jail, don't go Fishin'. Get that D*mn car out to the track. Your only 2 1/2 hours away from a Viper Tech. Nut and bolt that car--get it on the track. You put it in a car show, then drive in on the street and you have not had it nut and bolted. So why worry, Go to Buttonwillow. Hell I teach you to drive it. I'll have mine ready to go on the track in 2-3 weeks. I don't give a sh*t if its painted, its dirty, or if its not got any paint. Its goin to the track!
Go to Buttonwillow, its the safest track. There's events all summer, fall and winter. I'll go with you. On my way to BW I'll stop by and you can follow me there. Just get the car to the track.

For the Posers out there, rent the Arrive And Drive CC if you never plan on racin' a CC, at least you can say you drove one on the race track, and for sure it will be the ride of your life. :rolleyes:

Joe B- :cool: -who can't wait to my CC on the track.

Harry at GPM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, Thanks for the plug.

mattl, Pricing and schedules are posted on our website,
www.g-pmotorsports.com. We have spots available at most of the
remaining Viper Days events and we hope to be able to make the
car available at some Western tracks after the Viper Days season
ends.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry I'll bet yours doesn't have the heated seat or cruise control. Next time order the Comfort Package. I think it also comes with the rear window defroster.
Then you can also add the Sport package onto that with the automanual trans, and 45 series tires. Also has those nice aluminum looking pedals and trim.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4