i went today to buy a black mamba

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi all, went to a local nj dealer today, who has a black mamba, 04 new, hoping to pay 76 or 77k. i figured this by looking at e bay and speaking with a couple of dealers who will sell new 04 black non mamba for 74k. i added the 2500 for the mamba option, and figured they may bite. this dealer after the obligatory sales dance offered me the car at list 82395. as i was leaving, he said i could pay 82k. am i unrealistic in my figuring the price. i like the mamba, but 8000 buys a lot of mods. any thoughts? thanks, rich.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stick to your guns, its out there, let me know if i can be of some help. i
think you can get it for the price your willing to pay. i dont live to far
from you, just south in upper maryland. email me if you want. [email protected]

good luck, tom :2tu:

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good advice, Hans. I believe that Woodhouse has one or more Black Mambas available. You won't be sorry.

Vipermann1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want a car and a good deal!

Call Bill P at Woodhouse 1-800-889-1893.

Many VCA mambers have purchased their cars from him. He's a web site sponser, he supports the VCA, and members who have purchased their cars from him have never been disappointed. He's a pleasure to work with and wont play $$ games with you. Just pickup the phone and call him.

nevrenuf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, brand new 04's under $70K is no problem.. I bought mine well under 70.. and had several dealers offer similar offers...

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know SRT10’s are selling for low numbers right now and I’ve really been hounding the ads but I’ve yet to find any 04’s for less than 70K. If you know of such deals, please provide specifics to back up your claims.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang