• I like it but I wouldn't buy it.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GUYS I think we got it. Based on the concept pictures I don't think the front air opening will look like the charger. I think they will have something like fangs in the front of it. It makes sense, it would split the air and it gives it a more snake like look. And the inside headlights on it have been changed as well. I like this concept the best!

You must be registered for see images attach

Just for you TonyCool

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you are right about the grille however from the spy shoots I'm pretty sure it's metallic (not the same color of the car).

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Although I'm sure we'll all have to wait to see the real deal I have had a ridiculous amount of fun seeing the evolution of the sketch. I hope the real car would blow us all away. Special thanks go to neo_rambo for his outstanding edition work and to my wife for starting this thread and for those who have enjoyed it as I have here are to animations showing the history and evolution of the sketch.

OP
OP
G

Gery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:heart:
Although I'm sure we'll all have to wait to see the real deal I have had a ridiculous amount of fun seeing the evolution of the sketch. I hope the real car would blow us all away. Special thanks go to neo_rambo for his outstanding edition work and to my wife for starting this thread and for those who have enjoyed it as I have here are to animations showing the history and evolution of the sketch.

Wow I didn't check the thread for a few days amazing what both of you guys :)heart:TonyCool and neo_rambo) have done. You should seriously consider getting this copy righted or something. Those last renderings look amazing. Bravo :clap2: