If anybody needs a rear spoiler for their Roadster...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kansas City Region of the VCA has one on eBay that was originally intended to be auctioned off during our Holiday Auction fundraiser last month. But with only a couple SRT-10 owners there, we decided to make it available to a bigger audience:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140077475813

Proceeds also benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City. Just an FYI!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the payment plan on the Prevost :)
That actually belongs to another Viper owner here in Kansas City. He uses that bus to tow this baby to Pebble Beach:

http://www.tomstrongman.com/ClassicCars/KaplanDaniels/Index.htm

No payment plan, but a nice way to tow your Viper(s) around the country! :2tu:

Nice car and photo's! Oh yea its mine. But who is taking photo credit?
Actually, these are the pictures that were sent to us by Autoform. Sorry we didn't give you photo credit, but we didn't know who it belonged to. We did, however, make sure to edit out your licence plate!

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice car and photo's! Oh yea its mine. But who is taking photo credit?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, these are the pictures that were sent to us by Autoform. Sorry we didn't give you photo credit, but we didn't know who it belonged to. We did, however, make sure to edit out your licence plate!

Thanks for the edit on the plate Chris. Good luck with the auction, sounds like a great cause.
I had given autoform permission to use the photos but the watermark on the photos isn't mine. I don't mind them being used but I mind if someone else takes credit.
Dave

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the edit on the plate Chris. Good luck with the auction, sounds like a great cause.
I had given autoform permission to use the photos but the watermark on the photos isn't mine. I don't mind them being used but I mind if someone else takes credit.
Dave
Actually the watermark on there is the seller ID and not to take credit, but to prevent other people from "stealing" them and listing similar auctions. I have had more than a few of my auctions show up, verbatim, under other seller's names - including the pictures. They invariably put a cheap "Buy It Now" on there and then just wait for people to start sending cash via PayPal by the truckload until eBay shuts them down. Putting a watermark on the photo (actually eBay does it with the seller ID when you host it with them) slows down these scammers a little bit. Rest assured that the credit (and car) are all yours!

Sorry for the confusion, and GORGEOUS car!! :2tu:

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
quote:

Actually the watermark on there is the seller ID and not to take credit, but to prevent other people from "stealing" them and listing similar auctions. I have had more than a few of my auctions show up, verbatim, under other seller's names - including the pictures. They invariably put a cheap "Buy It Now" on there and then just wait for people to start sending cash via PayPal by the truckload until eBay shuts them down. Putting a watermark on the photo (actually eBay does it with the seller ID when you host it with them) slows down these scammers a little bit. Rest assured that the credit (and car) are all yours!

Sorry for the confusion, and GORGEOUS car!!

ohhh! in my most apologetic voice.

I shouldn't have jumped to a conclusion...

BTW the wing is very well made and a wonderful addition to the vert.

Thanks for your comments Chris.
Dave

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check their website or PartRack. They do have "sales" every once in a while as well.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't find the spoiler, I wish they had a few more red arrows.
Don't say I never gave you anything:

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh yeah, and as for those auction arrows: More than a few, um, bidders think that they get whatever is in the picture. As I don't think Dave would have been happy having his car sold for $785 (the pictures already caused a couple headaches as you can read above), we did the "arrow" thing. Whew!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine