If Dodge came out with the SRT-10 carbon...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$77K. If I wanted another convertible I would just get another SRT. So you save weight on a car that is NOT track legal. Big deal - I can add power and get the same results. Now ask me about an SRT coupe...

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would say, that if anything, just have Dodge offer replacement parts through Mopar, at a REASONABLE price. that way, if it really matters to you, get it done. if not, then dont. OR, have it as an installed option at the dealers, kind of like a "venom" or "saleen" package. you bring your SRT back, and they install the parts, then give you a cert. of authenticity that it was a REAL package.

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Final GTS, I like that idea, if they do it yes i'm in. CF Hood, trunk lid, and hardtop count me in. Should look good on silver.

Eagles

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that many people would be interested in an SRT-10 Viper (ACR) weighing 150lbs less and having 625HP stock.

I prefer convertibles, and you can always add a rollbar for racing, but we are talking about Saleen S7, Porsche CGT level performance here!(but not costing $400K+).

D/C NEEDS to produce this car before the C6 Z06 Corvette comes out, and they should be able to sell the car easily for under $100K.

-Dean.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I still think it would be beneficial for dodge to offer such a kit as an "upgrade" to any SRT... they will have a much larger market because current SRT owners have the option, as well as future buyers to get the package. Many people would not want to sell their cars and replace it. Also gives them the benefit of adding the package, without having to change their car, which may already have a LARGE amount done to it.

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you see the last page of the Viper magazine "UNLEASH THE VENOM IN YOUR VIPER SRT-10 WITH A NEW LINE OF PARTS DERIVED FROM THE COMPETITION COUPE. COMING SOON FROM MOPAR PERFORMANCE"

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now ask me about an SRT coupe...

Well...Nobody else has asked you, so I will. Tell us about the SRT Coupe!

Word is a photo of it has been seen by a handful of Dodge dealers. I know there is an officers section of this website that the rest of us members can not access, is there anything in there about it?

Word is it is NOT an exact knock off of the Comp Coupe or the Concept Coupe. WOW what a mistake that is going to be if that info is correct! At one time it was said to be an SRT with an Atuoform style hard top that is not removable. Please say that ain't so!

You say, Now ask me, like you know something and just can't wait to tell. Come on spill......

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing in the officers section about a coupe. The only thing I know is that I have not heard "no coupe" so that should mean that it is under consideration.