If I did another group buy on the 4 post Car lifts...anyone interested?

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This time, you won't have to mail money to me...which I like better anyways...

I am sure I can get another buy in for $1650 plus shipping done.

Let me know if there is an interest for round #2. (visa/mastercard will be accepted).

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm all ready to buy a lift right now. I contacted Driving School Fred but he never got back to me and I am looking into getting a Revolution. Kind of pricey, so I am debating it.

Does the manufacturer of your lift have any contacts for installation in Southern NV?

Also, is it American made? If there is an installer in my region and if it's American made I am definitely interested.

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Adam - If I had the necessity for another lift, I would buy another one thru this group buy in a heart beat!! I was tremendously impressed with the lift that I received thru your first group buy, and would have no qualms about recommending this lift to anyone. An incredible deal to say the least! Thank you again for your efforts! :2tu:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm all ready to buy a lift right now. I contacted Driving School Fred but he never got back to me and I am looking into getting a Revolution. Kind of pricey, so I am debating it.

Does the manufacturer of your lift have any contacts for installation in Southern NV?

Also, is it American made? If there is an installer in my region and if it's American made I am definitely interested.

This lift was too easy to put up, even I got it right :2tu: :2tu:
Save your money for some beer and do it with some friends onthe weekend :headbang:

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested! What are the deminsions as I already have one lift and want to make sure the other lift will fit. Who make sthe lift? Thanks for the info PM me if possible.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry guys,

I have been out of town today in Knoxville, TN helping a fellow Viper owner out on his Viper that is going up fo sale.

I am going to call Randy at Complete Hydraulic...on Monday. I am going to see if he will just take MC/Visa without me having to be the money collector.

wesman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Interested as well, shipped price to 76002....also do they have installers in DFW ?

--wes

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interested as well, shipped price to 76002....also do they have installers in DFW ?

--wes

Once again same here shipped to 89060....and I also need an installer or least a contact for installation in this area. I want a lift but I can't get myself to spend $4000 on a Revolution lift that I will use only a few times a month. Thanks in advance. :2tu:

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If for some reason this buy gets delayed until fall, I'm in. My new house (currently under construction) won't be done until Oct/Nov. No way would I want it delivered to anywhere but my new garage.

What's that old saying about timing? Oh well. :(

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am putting together some info with Randy. We don't have enough to do a group buy....but may soon with some mustang owners. yes you can pick them up if you are close by to save on shipping...maybe worth it, but I did and I spent $35 on a trailer that could not go past 45mph and gas to pull it plus time. I think I might have been better off having it delivered. I only maybe saved myself $50 bucks not to mention the hassle.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
quick question can i buy a double wide?

vd..

You must be registered for see images

I didn't know ab also had a group buy on these.

Selling you home to get more Viper stuff? ;)

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone post the specs and pics. I think that I may be in this time. Also shipping costs to my would be nice.

vd..

You can call the number listed, and they'll be able to tell you shipping costs.

Complete Specs at: www.completehydraulic.com/cl8000csp.htm

You'll need to be careful, but it's width works fine for Vipers. This lift is considered a "Hobby Lift" compared to Rotary and Bend-Pak which are based on commercial lifts, but cost for the commercial lifts is $800-$1000 more when similarly equipped to the Complete Hydraulic's lift (and all shipping is included).

The commercial based lifts are about 7 inches wider between the posts and have a second set of safety locks that catch if the cable fails while lifting, they also have antislip runways and all latches are internal to the column and they have the ability to level the runways both on the cables and the safety stops. It's really a question of how much you want to spend for the extra features. All that have bought the Complete Hydraulic lift I have talked to are very happy with it, as are those that have bought other lifts. It is hard to beat the value to price ratio of the Complete Hydraulic Lift. Even at it's regular $1850 price.

Anyone that works on their own cars should buy a four post lift. Now that I have one, I wish I had bought one years ago. It is a lot of fun having your friends over to assemble the lift too!

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A new lift just came out...it's wider than the ones everyone else got...(width between runners). I actually prefer the one I have because I can fit two in my new garage. When driving up on it, there is less room for error.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A new lift just came out...it's wider than the ones everyone else got...(width between runners). I actually prefer the one I have because I can fit two in my new garage. When driving up on it, there is less room for error.

Is it the same price?

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A new lift just came out...it's wider than the ones everyone else got...(width between runners).

That's cool.... I'm hoping you mean width between posts though.

I spent a lot of time on the phone with the owner of Complete Hydraulic and that is one of the things I was pushing. At the time, they has just introduced an "XLT" (extra long and tall).... I was pushing for an "XW" (extra wide) :)

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure I will find out.

ab-

Did you ever get the price of the wider lift? Also, is there any way I can get the group buy discount? I have an installer who can put in the lift, I just need a lift. Thanks in advance. :2tu: