IL VCA club at Putnam Park (pics)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to all the guys in the IL VCA club for allowing me to run with them at the track! It was a pleasure seeing all those Vipers around me while I drove a corvette:D I also want to thank Aaron for jumping in the car with me. I am so glad I ran with you guys, because I am here today and we were rained out, track closed for the first time since 1971, go figure.....but yesterday made up for it:headbang:

One of my friends who came in early for our run today is a photographer and got a few pics in at the end of the day
Vipers -Putnam Park

Keith's email address is attached if you want to see about getting a high res pic.

~Leslie

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy cow that is some water! We got out of there just in time, although the ride was a bit scary. Winds across I-65 were so strong that semi's were being blown over all over the place. It was a white knuckler for sure. It was nice to meet you.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet Jesus?!?! That is some wild water. It's crazy that while we had skeptical reports of rain for our race day, we ended up having sun, 88 degrees, and a cool breeze. And then the next day you guys had it so bad. Wow. (Though I like the water ski jump drawing).

Leslie, good to have had you and the others who joined us. We had quite a few people back out due to to weather reports, but we ended up having absolutely perfect weather for putnam. Just shows you, you just can never tell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187