Illinois

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going and I am trailering my viper. Lord knows I couldn't get my wife to pack light enough to get it all into the trunk.;)

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the meeting last night there were about 15 people who rasied their hands with plans of going to Vegas. Myself and another member will be trailering from Hallett Viper Days and leaving our rigs in Vegas then flying home and back again for VOI9, from there we will be going up to Reno for Viper Days there. I would not be surprised to see at least 25 ILL members at VIO with cars and another 10-15 without cars.

06red/whitecoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
our minnesota club will be spending night one in north platte, nebraska. Anyone welcome to join us;night 1 will be either sept 21 or sept 22. Night 2 in durango , colo. Night 3 in Page, AZ.[more to come]

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like we will have 8 - 10 Snakes driving to Vegas from MN. Possibly pick up another 1 out of Winnipeg. We will be leaving on Thursday Sept 21st and you are welcome to join us.

CreteViperMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be roadtripping to Vegas starting on Friday and arriving in Vegas on Sunday. Looking to caravan with others along the way.

Randy91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be leaving from Fort Atkinson Wi on Friday evening also planning on arriving in LV on Sunday.

OP
OP
P

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be roadtripping to Vegas starting on Friday and arriving in Vegas on Sunday. Looking to caravan with others along the way.

Are you driving your Viper or trailering it? I am still trying to decide what to do. I hate to put that many miles on the Viper that fast. I have a 94 RT10 and I only have 5600 miles on it.

Viprrrrr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are you driving your Viper or trailering it? I am still trying to decide what to do. I hate to put that many miles on the Viper that fast. I have a 94 RT10 and I only have 5600 miles on it.

Drive it and enjoy every mile. :cool: Why save it for the next owner? IMO

OP
OP
P

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Are you driving your Viper or trailering. Have you got a caravan going yet?