I'm Addicted to my Viper...

kilo17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW is all I can say about the viper... I want to drive it every chance I get... funny thing is that my intention was to drive it and try to keep the miles to a minimum... being the last year before it gets idiot proof updates, I wanted to preserve it... well I must say, I can preserve it but there is no way in hell I'll have the will power to not drive it... so I just want to say to all those that can let a fine machine like the Viper sit in a garage or storage, and not on the road where she screams like a ******... Hats off to you.... but I've changed my mind and I'm gonna feed my addiction the 2010 Viper that rests in my garage but plays on the road.... thanx VCA for everything... look forward to meeting some of y'all in the near future at some Viper events... Keith

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm Addicted to my Viper...
I agree; I don't understand how people can buy them and keep them under cover in a garage, these cars are meant to be driven:2tu:
Unfortunately not in the snow, so it will be not much longer before mine are in the garage:(

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm addicted too :2tu:

It's been about 2 hours since I last drove it... :D

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm bitten too...

I almost drove it to pick up a pizza tonight. Frankly, I can't understand why I didn't. The other problem I seem to have is thinking way too much about mods and upgrades. Wheels, paint, gears are all whirling through my head.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I have owned this one for almost 2 years and still never get tired of driving or looking at it. I can stand and just admire the car sometimes....

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't get to drive mine everyday but i love every minute of it when i do get it out. Its no garage queen, buts gonna be at the end of the month till may.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had mine 3, No scrub that, 4yrs now! Where the hell has that time gone! Everytime I open the garage door I still pinch myself the car is really mine COOR :eyecrazy:

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
weather is supposed to be fantastic this weekend. Will be out for sure.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great thread!

I feel the same way about mine...last weekend I drove 5 hrs to the track, spent 2 days on the track, drove 6 hrs home (ok, ok I sidetracked).... Walked out to my garage Mon. morning, car was really dirty from the track..but I still drove it to work, haha!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those of us in the northeast are counting the weekends left till winter and it's getting depressingly short.
This weekend is sunny, near 80 and as perfect as you could want.
Lets enjoy it!

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Justin, and I am addicted to my viper. I just can't stop my self! I see it everywhere I go. It's in my garage( some of the time ), it's on my computer, it's on my clothes and jewelry, it's even in my sleep.
And you know what? I will never quit it!

Now please excuse me, I need to go put some more wax on my addiction.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have owned my Viper for 8 months now and have put over 9,000 miles on it! I am beyond hooked. I see Vipers on my clothing, on my walls on my shelves, on my TV, on my computer, on my cell phone. It just never ends, and I hope it never does!

F

FrgMstr

Oct. 16th will be one year for me and mine. I have put 9000 miles on it in the last year. On my anniversary I will be driving her back from a trip through the Arkansas mountains. Keep the miles down? Eff that, that is not what these cars are about. But I am glad those guys are out there. Makes buying a quality used one easy. :D

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saving it for what? the next guy? Drive the hell out of it! :)

Husker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's funny...I couple of weeks ago I did take mine out to go get pizza. Best Pizza Delivery vehicle out there.

I think I'm bitten too...

I almost drove it to pick up a pizza tonight. Frankly, I can't understand why I didn't. The other problem I seem to have is thinking way too much about mods and upgrades. Wheels, paint, gears are all whirling through my head.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saving it for what? the next guy? Drive the hell out of it! :)

This! It's a car - drive it! Sitting is bad for vehicles. I would much rather buy a WELL MAINTAINED car that's been driven, then one with"delivery miles" that's been sitting for 20 years.

The death today of Steve Jobs at 56 shoudl remind us all that life is short.

1st Strike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, I have had one for 11 years and I still love to stare at it as I walk away. I can't drive it often enough. Love to let loose on the track. What a car!!!!

john2456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like Alcoholics Annonymous there is Vipers Annonymous (VA) There are meetings where guys can meet and discuss their mental and emotional problems regarding why they MUST drive their Vipers. Bring Kleenex because a lot of tears are shed. Usually the guys who are most addicted have really small peckers and need to express their aggression by racing the Viper or beating their wife. Otherwise, Viper guys are really nice ,as long as they are sitting in the V I P E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V

Venomiss

Maybe we'll see Keith picking up his new ACR-X Viper or perhaps a Challenger....for those VCA members with addictions.

acrx50of50.jpg

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoyed both of my addictions today Al.....drove the Viper up to the golf course :)

I'm doing that tomorrow Kim, I would do it today but can only get one set in the trunk, and my son really wants to go golfing...LOL !!

The nicer weather here is limited this time of year, so I try to get my "fix" as much as possible. I even forgo the afternoon naps for a ride !!!!!!

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in denial. I have actually gone a whole day without going to the garage to look at her. Proof I am not addicted.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala