I'm excited!

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I'm excited! I just joined the VCA... I can't wait to get out and meet you all! :) Okay. That is all for now!

I have a black on black 03 vert with a few modifications. I'm finding out what they are the more as my mechanic works on the car, but f'n aye... See you all around! :drive:

- Justin.

:usa:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I'm excited! I just joined the VCA... I can't wait to get out and meet you all! :) Okay. That is all for now!

I have a black on black 03 vert with a few modifications. I'm finding out what they are the more as my mechanic works on the car, but f'n aye... See you all around! :drive:

- Justin.

:usa:

Just joined?
July 2009?? :dunno:
Welcome aboard I guess. :)

OP
OP
N

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st, I live in Alexandria near the National Harbor.

Well, I joined the site in 09 as I was looking for information about Vipers. It took me two years to buy one and then a few months for me to decide if I wanted to become a paying member of VCA.

So I couldn't post or introduce myself in this section before hand. :)

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! Glad to see you were able to get the car you finally wanted and join the club! This year will be a great year to be in the VCA!

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the meetings and events this season!

OP
OP
N

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 3rd annual hookers and blow round up! I guess the parties at my house then... it's easier to bring you all to my place than to have my take all the hookers and blow to your guys ;)

F' Can it be warm again??

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats man...the 3rd annual Hookers and Blow VCA Round-up is March 24th! Sign up early

Why am I always the last one to hear about these things? When I called Brianna about it Ryan, she knew nothing about it either?

Welcome aboard Justin. Have you received an email from me after joining? Just double-checking.

OP
OP
N

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received a no-reply, but it didn't have a name on it. It gave your name and your number etc, but I'm not sure who sent it out.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh, another black SRT-10? Gosh, that'll mean more mods coming to distinguish my car!

Just kidding. Welcome to the club Justin.

OP
OP
N

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do what I can to assist in others modifications ;) My car does have a gen IV hood so maybe your car can remain distinguished without too much trouble

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just how many Justins are there here anyway?
Probably more Justins than black SRT-10 convertables I'm sure.

Welcome and congrats, but your going to have to change your name. ;)

OP
OP
N

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But you're Justin from Illinios, and I'm Justin from Northern Virginia... SURELY we can make an exception considering the distance?!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why am I always the last one to hear about these things? When I called Brianna about it Ryan, she knew nothing about it either?

Welcome aboard Justin. Have you received an email from me after joining? Just double-checking.

Yeah, I haven't told her about the Blow...