I'm going to be a daddy!!!! But must sell the McV :(

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoooa Chad; some of us in our 30's could have a heart attack with news such as this! I figured at VOI10 we'd have to make a special trip to a Detroit area ******* and have a little Viper car show....but for a moment there....all those hopes faded to black. Whewww, glad it was just a joke!

Regards,
Aaron

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's kinda funny, I checked out the picture before attempting to read your drivel. I was gonna say I hope its the one on the top right with the big cans! I'm glad we're on the same page as far as ladies goes. A day early buddy.

P.S. Pocahontas is the hawtness

P.S.S. I have a kid on the way and thou shalt pry thy keys from thy cold dead hands.....

Last edited:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally had me going....I was regretting not being at the NOPI event ....seeing as it was your last! Welcome back...though you never really left.

:headbang:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew it was not true. He's too smart to S*** where he eats. From the posts above, it appears you left alot of folks hanging Chad.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a nasty trick.

I was wondering if we could take up a collection to help you keep the car.

LMAO

Ted

If I say I really do have a kid on the way, can we still start the collection? :D

You **** bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your post made me think about when I first became a father and all the stuff I had to give up, and I thought "he's not as smart as I thought he was". Good joke.

I'm not smart...I just don't answer my cell phone when it's a # of anyone I may be the baby-daddy too :lmao:

Good one...now you can look forward to the entire VCA getting back at ya' :D

Threats don't scare me.....ok, maybe that one does :D

thank god you have the brains NOT to have kids.... :)

See above reply about not answering cell phone :D

Chad, THIS is the reason nobody likes you!:D

This is ONE of the reasons noone likes me. There's many more

Since I have a McV, I can jump in and actually say I am going to be a Daddy on Wednesday, 4/2. It's going to be our 2nd daughter, so I'm way outnumbered in our house, 3 to 1; oh well, at least I don't have to sell the Viper, however no way to get 2 child seats in there, just the one for my 4 year-old as of now; I will post some pics later in the week; too bad we don't have a ******* in the Wilkes Barre, PA area; it seems those hotties love red cars...........

Congrats Chris!! A McViper with TWO young kids? My gawd, you'd literally have to peel the girls off of you. If there is no ******* near you, invest and open one up. It will be worth it. Trust me. And hire me :D

You got me too.:rolaugh:

Does the chick in the pic know you are spreading rumors?

Thats not even my originally planned baby-momma. I was gonna go with a blonde, but got impatient looking for a good blonde pic and used that pic instead :D

Whoooa Chad; some of us in our 30's could have a heart attack with news such as this! I figured at VOI10 we'd have to make a special trip to a Detroit area ******* and have a little Viper car show....but for a moment there....all those hopes faded to black. Whewww, glad it was just a joke!

Regards,
Aaron

A ******* carshow as part of VOI10? Someone put Aaron in charge of event planning. NOW!!!

Totally had me going....I was regretting not being at the NOPI event ....seeing as it was your last! Welcome back...though you never really left.

:headbang:

Its good to be back.

From the posts above, it appears you left alot of folks hanging Chad.

Then my job here is done :D My original plan was to leave out the "April Fools" part for 1/2 the day or so and see what reactions were. I decided to not be that cruel....but there's always next year :lmao:

I figured it was true what with the eye popping pics you give us a guy can only have so much control:lmao::lmao:

Keep that in mind if this ever does really happen :rolaugh:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not being given to belief in immaculate conception, the "I'm going to be a daddy" in the thread title was the tip off for me.

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whoa!!! That was close! I was feeling so bad I was signing the title for my FE over to you. Good thing I paged down to the punch line. Great way to start 4/1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also enjoy your posts but have never met you.

I was about to hope in my car and drive out to talk some sence in to you!!
Glad to see it was a joke, it could have cost me alot of gas money:D

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wait until the girl you picked finds out you were going to go with a blond but picked her instead because of her pronounced stomach pooch. You are going to be dead meat and had better never go back to ******* again!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do i at least get an "e" for effort?

I knew not to expect ******* girls, but had no clue what I should expect, so sounds like an "e" for effort to me :2tu:

you do realize you just jinxed yourself, right?

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Worst case would be, I wouldn't sell the Viper, but may have to move to mexico and live under an assumed identity :D

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc