I'm going to be a daddy!!!! But must sell the McV :(

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You shouldn't have said that as I expect you will be getting a PM any minute now asking what your price is:

http://forums.viperclub.org/merchan...rel-miniatures/612611-1-87-scale-rt-10-a.html

I've been asking Jess what his price is for over 2 years now ;) From what I can tell, here's what I've lost by NOT having a kid:

Ted starting a fund so I could keep the McV
A 2002 FE free of charge
The ever elusive 1:87 McV

Thats some nice stuff, all of which I really want even if it takes a kid to get it. This is going to be a wet miserable weekend in GA, meaning its gonna be a lot of ******* girls with nothing better to do than stay home and try to find ways to entertain theirselves. Hmmmmm......where's my cell phone at? :omg::D:rolaugh::headbang::eater:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been asking Jess what his price is for over 2 years now ;)

I've been asking someone too for approximately 1 year now about a full or partially complete collection of AC/DC records. Yes you read that right RECORDS not cd's :D I just need to keep on bugging to reach that sweet spot where he will finally give in.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad...you had my wife and I stunned.:omg: Her first remark was "she wont let him have that viper anymore because it has a ******* reputation attached to it" by the way...when it does happen we will need proof ;)

good joke :2tu:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I actually read the whole story!!!!!
For what's its worth my partner an I were planing on getting married after living with each other for some time, I started saving then blew the whole lot buying the Viper :D .....Still not married ;)

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would never publicize there was a "hit" out for me. Too many yellow nation people here may take them up on the offer :rolaugh:

And I actually read the whole story!!!!!
For what's its worth my partner an I were planing on getting married after living with each other for some time, I started saving then blew the whole lot buying the Viper :D .....Still not married ;)

Thats kinda close to my real story. Dating a girl, saved up to get married, that blew up in my face like a Hennessey Viper, so I spent all the $$ on my McChromer :D

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh this was a good one!

One thing is, you can't save for a kid. I am glad my girl didn't pull this on me... all though I wouldn't mind having a kid. They are so cool!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just noticed your post....that's hysterical, Chad!!!!! Hey man, I can always lend you mine!!! :lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC