Im looking for a stock differential from an 08. Exchange my 3.73 + CASH $$$

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im looking for a stock differential from an 08-09. Anyone have one laying around? I may do an 06 one if the price is right.

I have a 3.73 in mine right now, im willing to trade it + cash for your differential.

According to my dealer my 3.73 needs to be rebuilt, i dont feel like going through the trouble I just want to put mine back to stock.

Let me know. 786-564-2252

The dealer said I maybe able to find a supplier who builds them who may be interested in doing the exchange for a stock one? Anyone got any leads on this? thank you.

-Dan

Reaction score
Dan,

We talked earlier and I think I might be able to get one for you out right if you want. I will know more Monday. Otherwise I have a Quaife core return here that I guess I could sell for the core cost?

Im looking for a stock differential from an 08-09. Anyone have one laying around? I may do an 06 one if the price is right.

I have a 3.73 in mine right now, im willing to trade it + cash for your differential.

According to my dealer my 3.73 needs to be rebuilt, i dont feel like going through the trouble I just want to put mine back to stock.

The dealer said I maybe able to find a supplier who builds them who may be interested in doing the exchange for a stock one? Anyone got any leads on this? thank you.

-Dan

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my stock differential from my 06' vert with the 3.07

Demoe

PM me if interested.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the diff needs to be rebuilt? Were the 3.73's not set up rectly when they installed? Short of a disassembly how were they able to determine their findings?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you called PartsRack to see if they have a complete diff?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have you called PartsRack to see if they have a complete diff?....

The dealer said I maybe able to find a supplier who builds them who may be interested in doing the exchange for a stock one? Anyone got any leads on this? thank you. -Dan

Dan...
I have a customer with a brand-new 2009, who wants a 3:73....but not one 'needing to be rebuilt!' Like Steve sez......What Happened?

I also have a DOZEN+ core-diffs in stock, and 2 are 2008-09 with delivery miles. Gen 3 for less $$. My cores are resting peacably ---"laying around" you said---at UNITRAX ready for your upgrade / repair / trade-in. We can do a gear, with/wirhout an OSGiken, a Quaiffe, or an outright sale.... with or without a core.

Thanks

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an 08 with 700 mi. on it that I plan on swapping rear ends in a couple of months, sounds like you need it asap. I'm waiting for my new trailer to arrive so I can transport to a viper tech for motor/trans mounts, shifter and rear end.

Reaction score
Shank,

I have an 09' new diff I can take out of the case and send to you if you want it. Retail is $700+ but we can work it out, I have to pay my guys to remove it also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS